Chapter 94

6 months have passed since then, Ana is at her mansion holding her son,  JJ. Her other son is taking a nap in the other room. She seems to handle  motherhood very well, on the count that her mother, grandmother, and  even Fish we're good role model's. Well...Fish, almost, sorta?

(Front door slams lightly).

Ana (Penguin): Take him.

She  said to Olga as she hands JJ over to her as she heard the door closed.  She thinks it's either Jim or Ed, but it's her sister, Natalie instead.

Natalie: Hi.

Ana (Penguin): Hi. How's it going?

Natalie: Hmm...

Natalie looks sad.

Ana (Penguin): What is it?

Natalie: Oh, it's just...have you heard that Bruce and Selina had the baby already?

Ana knows already. But feels bad for her sister since she still in love with Bruce.

Ana (Penguin): Yes, I've heard. They say it's a girl. Her names Helena.

Natalie: I see.

She said in a sad tone.

Natalie: Anyway, there's something you should know.

She hands Ana a letter.

Natalie: It's from dad. He's not doing so well.

Ana  reads the letter. Turns out, her father's illness has taken a turn for  the worse. He doesn't know how much time he has left? And that, he wish  he could meet his first and second grandsons.

Ana (Penguin): Let's go.

She  put the letter down on the table and left the room. Meanwhile, the duo  discovers Bruce's mansion empty without anyone home. So, they've climb  through the gated fence. Then, Butt-Head throws a rock through the  window so he can like, open it.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. This is gonna be cool! Uh huh huh huh.

He climbs inside, and so does Beavis.

Beavis: Hm yeah! Heh. Can't believe he left it here. Heh heh heh.

But  Bruce didn't leave Gotham. He's just laying key low somewhere for a  while. Once inside, the duo sat on this fancy couch and watch TV on the  big flat. But then, a loud banging on the door was heard, but they  ignore it. Then comes the door crashing down on the grown, revealing two  big men, properly in their late 20's? This got these two idiots  attention.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Uh huh huh huh. Who are you guys? Uh huh huh.

Moving/Burglar #1: We're the damn moving men. How the hell are you?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...we're like, these dudes that this rich guy knows? Uh huh huh huh.

Moving/Burglar #2: Yeah! Well, he don't live here no more!

The  duo didn't say anything but stay silent, like, they don't know what he  talks about, or even listen? Meanwhile, Ana and Natalie arrive at this  different mansion, accompanied by her twin boys, and Olga. There, they  receive a greeting from one of his nurses. The nurses led them inside,  where, the furniture is covered in dust and cobwebs, having been  unattended in months.

Much to the sisters horror, Elijah is  bedridden, disorientated and clearly in pain, his hair all but gone, his  teeth rotten, and his face swathed in bandages. The last time they've  saw him, he was fine, mostly, but fine. What could've happened?