Chapter 15

Once Jim brought Beavis and Butt-Head in to the GCPD, he sat them down on the chair in the office of Captain Barnes, who is in infuriated with them. They've cause him much stress then any other criminals they busted. Then Captain Barnes yelled at them with his not-so low voice.

Captain Barnes: There are people...screaming at me now because YOU TWO HAVE BEEN SCREWING EVERYTHING UP!

As he was yelling at them, Beavis and Butt-Head were laughing.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. You said "Screw". Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. "Screw". Heh heh heh.

This infuriated Barnes even more cause of their stupidity. Then he yelled again.

Captain Barnes: SHUT UP! DO YOU TWO WANNA BE SENT TO ARKHAM ASYLUM?

They both stopped laughing and Beavis spoked.

Beavis: What's Arkham Asylum? Heh.

Barnes calmed down as he ask what Arkham is? At least they stopped being stupid...for now.

Captain Barnes: I'm glad you ask. Arkham Asylum is a prison were really bad criminals belong. Now if you don't wanna be sent there, I suggest you two to behave or ELSE. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!

Beavis and Butt-Head started laughing as his warning didn't mean anything to them.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...no? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh.

Barnes blow up a fuse and tried to charge at them, but Jim and Harvey hold him down with all their strengths but he was strong. Beavis and Butt-heard are still laughing and not care if Barnes tries to attacked them.

Butt-Head: So uhh...can we go? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh heh. Are we done?

The Barnes shouted at them.

Captain Barnes: NO! YOU TWO CAN'T GO! YOUR NEXT PUNISHMENT IS THAT YOUR ON HOUSE ARREST!

Beavis and Butt-Head stayed quiet, not knowing what he meant? Jim spoke first.

Jim Gordon: Are you two serious? You don't know what house arrest is?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...no! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh.

Jim, Harvey, and Barnes just couldn't take them anymore. They were just...too stupid.

Harvey: God! your both dumb.

Captain Barnes: House Arrest means that instead of going to jail, you be confined in your home.

Beavis and Butt-Head still not knowing what it meant?

Captain Barnes: MEANS YOU TWO WILL STAY AT HOME!

Now Beavis and Butt-Head FINALLY get it.

Butt-Head: Cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: heh heh heh. We get to watch more TV. Heh heh heh heh.

Barnes just had enough of their laughing, trouble making, and stupidity that he yelled at them.

Captain Barnes: YOU TWO WILL BE ON A 2 WEEK HOUSE ARREST AND IF ANY OF YOU BREAK THE LAW AGAIN, I'LL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SEND YOU TO ARKHAM ASYLUM. IT'S THAT CLEAR?

Butt-head first spoke.

Butt-Head: Uhh...what? Uh huh huh huh.

Barnes yelled at them again.

Captain Barnes: I'LL SAY IT AGAIN IF YOU DON'T GET OUTTA HERE!

They both ran outta here. meanwhile, Barnes opened his desk drawer and got a bottle of whisky he kept in his desk in case if he's feeling stressed or something. He offered some to Jim and Harvey.

Captain Barnes: You two want any?

Jim and Harvey both take to shot and the three drank it fast like they've had a hard day (Which they did).