Chapter 83

A few weeks passed since Stewart came to Gotham to build a life for himself or something like that? Stewart seems to enjoy here a lot more then his hometown. He rented an apartment in the same building as Beavis and Butt-Head lives in, so that means their like, neighbors or something? He also got a job working at the library. Anyway, Beavis and Butt-Head we're sitting on their lazy butts, and watching MTV (nothing new with them). A knock was heard on their door and there is Stewart, who has a spare key.

Stewart: Hey guys, what's up?

Butt-Head: Uhh...are you like, supposed to be at work, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: Actually, I have a day off today. What about you two?

Beavis: Um, heh. We got a day off too. Heh heh heh.

But actually, they didn't get a day off from work. They just skipped work, for like, the hundredth time in a roll. At the diner, there's a bunch of angry customers, waiting for their food. Now, the manager has to take orders and cook the food. But meanwhile, back at the apartment, Butt-Head suggest an idea.

Butt-Head: Let's go to a bar and get drunk. Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: But it's only 11AM?

Beavis: Heh hm. So? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Come on Stewart. Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart finally agreed and they all head out to the Iceburg Lounge. Once inside, they sat at the bar and ordered some drinks. They seemed to enjoy themselves and Beavis was chewing some gum he found stick under his chair (gross). As Stewart was drinking his drink, he caught eye on a most beautiful women he's ever seen, and it's Ana.

Stewart couldn't stop staring at this goddess as she sat a few feet away from them at the bar, doing some paper work. Her captivating beauty just made Stewart spilled his drink and his mouth wide opened that even a fly could fly in. Stewart leans over to butt-Head to speak quietly.

Stewart: Hey, who's that women over there?

He points at Ana.

Butt-Head: Uh, that's Ana. Uh huh. She's, like, the hottest and badass chick ever! Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: So uh, is she single?

Butt-Head: She did it with a bunch of guys! Uh huh huh. She's now in a three-way relationship with a nerd who likes puzzles a lot, and a old cop dude. Uh huh huh. And now she's pregnant and these two dudes might be the father? Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: Oh! So she's pregnant.

He said in a sad tone.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Good luck trying to "score" with her. Heh heh heh. We've been trying to "score" her, but she's always playing hard to get. Heh heh heh.

He said while chewing on that dirty gum.

Butt-Head: You can still talk to her. Uh huh huh. It's not like, she's married or anything? She'll properly have you in a four-way relationship or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: Really?

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh. Just go other there and talk to her. Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: But what if she said no?

Butt-Head: Then your just a wuss for chicken out. Uh huh huh huh.