Chapter 39

Beavis and Butt-Head are watching women doing exercises through a gym  window when Butt-Head see's a flyer that offers free membership.

Butt-Head: Hey, look! Uh huh huh huh.

He tries to read it.

Butt-Head: Uhh, free...member, uhh... uh huh huh. Free...member, uh huh huh. Hey, Beavis! Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. Shut up!, Butt-Head! I'm trying to concentrate! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: There like, giving away free members! Uh huh huh. We can like, be all buff and strong for the cruise! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. Chicks like guys with muscles! Heh heh heh. I wanna do Member! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: This is gonna be cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. Free dismemberment! Heh heh heh heh.

They both walked went in the gym, signing for a free membership. They approached the receptionist, working at the front desk.

Butt-Head: Uhh, we wanna join your club!

Receptionist: Okay, that's $300 each for the first year.

Butt-Head: Uh, no! Uh huh. We wanna join for free!

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. Free dismemberment! Heh heh.

Receptionist: The free trial membership? Okay.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh. She said it! Uh huh huh. She said member! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. Heh heh heh.

Receptionist: Now, which muscles do you wanna exercise? Your pecks?

She flex her pecks.

Butt-Head: My peck? Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. Heh heh heh heh.

Receptionist: Maybe you're gluts?

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. UH huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. Heh heh heh heh.

Receptionist: Squats?

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. UH huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. Heh heh heh heh.

Receptionist: Trust?

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. UH huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. Heh heh heh heh.

Receptionist: Or maybe just a little cardio?

They both stopped laughing.

Receptionist: I'll let you decided for yourself, right through that door.

She  points the door to the right and the duo walk in. They see a bunch of  people either lifting weights, running the treadmill, and doing yoga,  and polities. Then, a man calls them over.

Man with Weights: Hey, pencil-neck!, give me a spot!

Butt-Head: Uh, what? Uh huh.

Man with Weights: I said, give me a spot!, stick boy!

Butt-Head walks over to him to spot him and the man starts lifting the barbell weights and started counting.

Man with Weights: 1...2...3.

Beavis calls Butt-Head to come over here.

Beavis: Heh. Hey, Butt-Head! Heh. Come here! Heh heh.

He quickly leaves him when Beavis points out a woman on a stair master.

Beavis: Check it out, Butt-Head! Heh heh heh.

Butt-head: Uh huh huh huh.

They  stare at "her" backside. But when she finished, she turns around, and  sees them staring at her in a weird way, and quickly walks outta here,  much to their astonishment.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. This sucks!

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. I wish we stared at her much longer! Heh heh heh.

Meanwhile, the man still lifting barbell weights, not knowing his spotter had just left.

Man with Weights: Spot...spot....SPPPOOOOTTT!

The  man couldn't hold on to the barbell much longer as the heavy barbell  landed on his neck, causing his face to turn red, and couldn't hardly  breath. Beavis and Butt-Head looked at him.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Uh huh. That was cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. No pain, no game! Heh heh heh.

They continue exploring the gym and find a treadmill.

Butt-Head: Hey, Beavis! Check this out! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis  got on the treadmill, and Butt-Head press a bunch of buttons. He put  extra full speed, causing Beavis to flinging into the wall and breaking  it. Butt-Head looks at it, thinking it looks cool.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Uh huh huh. That was cool! Uh huh. Beavis, hey Beavis! Uh huh. Are you like...alive? Uh huh.

Beavis: Ah! Heh heh. Ah! Um, heh, I don't know? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh. Now it's my turn! Uh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Let's do that again! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head  climbs onto the treadmill, put extra full speed, and he flings himself  into the wall and breaking again. They continually taking turns flinging  each other into the wall, causing more holes on it. Finally, the man  that Butt-Head left stranded under a barbell returns, wearing a neck  brace from the injury he got. He looks pissed.

Man with Weights: YOU WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SPOTTING ME! STICK BOY!!!

Butt-Head: Uhh, there you are? Uh huh huh huh.

He points at the pissed off man.

Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Heh heh heh. I spotted you right over there! Heh heh heh.

This  caused the man to turned red from anger and he screamed in agony, not  just from the pain, but these two idiots that almost killed him. He  grabbed their necks and lifting them up in the air, causing these two to  laughed a little, but can't hardly breath from the tight squeeze. He  drags them over and throws them out of the gym through the window.  Luckily for them, they didn't get serious injuries.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Exercise sucks! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. I think I broke my peck? Heh heh heh heh.