Chapter 92

Beavis and Butt-Head we're watching TV, nothing better to do with their pathetic lives.

Butt-Head: Uh huh. Let's go behind a Walmart and shoots some turds. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: We're out of BB's. Heh hm.

Butt-Head: Oh! Uh huh. Let's go to Barney's house and light one in his butt while he sleeps. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: We're out of M80. Heh. Got any more glue? Heh.

Butt-Head: We're all out dude! We're outta cash too. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Hm hm heh.

Meanwhile, at the Penguin lounge, Ana, who is like, 7 or 8 months along into her pregnancy, is going over some paperwork when she felt something odd?

Ana (Penguin): Oh!

She lay her hand on her pregnant belly, feeling like the baby is wiggling around in there. She took deep breathes.

Ana (Penguin): Oh jeez! Now's not the time.

She said as the pain is still there, but worse. Back at the crappy apartment, Beavis and Butt-Head knock on Stewart's door. Stewart opens the door.

Stewart: Hey guys! Can I help you with something?

Butt-Head: Uhh...we need like, money? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh. You have like, $100 dollars? Heh heh heh.

Stewart: Geez guys, I don't have it yet? I was about to head to the bank to make a deposit.

Butt-Head: Uh, that's alright! Will go with you. Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: Uh, okay?

The three men we're walking to the bank. But, Beavis stops his tracks at the Penguin's Lounge.

Beavis: Hey you two! Heh. Wanna get a quick drink before we go to the bank! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh, we don't even have any money! Uh huh huh.

Stewart: And besides, it's 11:15 AM?

Beavis: SO?! Heh. I just wanna see that chick with the big boobs. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Then, why didn't you say so? Uh huh huh. We're in dude! Uh huh huh huh.

The two walked in the club. Stewart tries to tell them, but...

Stewart: Bu-But...oh, what's the point?

He easily gives them, as they never listen anyway. He follows them instead. While inside, the three sees Ana, her knees onto the floor, feeling the pain.

Stewart: Oh jeez! Are you alright miss?

Ana (Penguin): NO!!! I'M ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!!! AH!!!

Stewart: Oh no! Is there someone to call? Do you need us to take you to the hospital?

Ana (Penguin): I-I don't think I can make it to the hospital? Here's my phone. (She hands Stewart her cell phone). Call Jim and Edward!

Stewart: Uh? Beavis, Butt-Head! Can one of you call Jim and Edward! I have to help her first. (He hands the phone to Butt-Head).

Butt-Head: Uhhh, okay? Uh huh. (He scrolls down the names on the phone. He finds Ed's name and dialed it).

(Ed on the phone): Hello?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...your girlfriend is like, giving birth, or something? Uh huh. She said for you to hurry up. Uh huh huh huh.

He hangs up. Then, scrolling to find Jim's number, but...he forgot his name, again.

Butt-Head: Uhh...what's that old cop dude's name again? Uh huh huh huh.

Ana (Penguin): IT'S JIM GORDON YOU IDIOT!!!

Butt-Head: Uh, oh yeah? Uh huh huh. (He dials Jim's number).

(Jim on the phone): Ana?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...she's like, giving birth, or something? Uh huh. You should like, get over here. Uh huh huh huh.

He hangs up. The duo looked at Stewart, who's trying to Calm Ana down.

Stewart: Okay, I'm gonna get towels, warm water, and a first aide kit in case. Can you both watch her for a minute?

Beavis: Um, okay? Heh heh.

Stewart walks away to grabbed the items, leaving the idiots alone with a screaming pregnant women. They've both started laughing idiotically, which infuriated Ana.

Ana (Penguin): WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOU BIG HEADED JACKASSES?!!!

Butt-Head: Uhhh...I don't know? Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh hm. Hm heh heh heh.

Stewart finally came back with the supplies.

Stewart: Okay, I've got everything.

Ana (Penguin): Have you ever deliver a baby before?

Stewart: No! But I've gotten an A in Health Class, and I've watch a lot of medical shows, so, I think I can handle this...I guess?

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. You said "handle it" Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. "Handle my slang" Heh heh heh. Heh heh heh.

Ana (Penguin): CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE F*** UP!!! AH!!!

Stewart: Okay, why don't you two step aside, while I---

He took one look at Ana's "womb" and suddenly, he passed out on the floor. The duo walk towards him, and kicking him to see if he wakes up?

Butt-Head: Uhh...Stewart? Uh huh huh. (He kicked him again). Uh, I think he's dead? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Um? So now what? Heh heh heh.