Chapter 7

Bruce and Selina are like in their mid-late teens.

The next scene shows Beavis and Butt-Head exploring Gotham. They are fascinated by what they're seeing. The tall buildings flashing with city lights, people cursing at one another and starting fighting for numerous reasons, and there's a bunch of beautiful women that they couldn't keep their eyes off. It seems like they come across paradise for them. But then, a loud rumbling in Beavis's stomach says otherwise.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head. Heh. I'm getting hungry.

Butt-Head: Yeah. Let's go find something to eat. Huh.

They stopped at a gas station store like the one back in Highland but bigger. They ate hotdogs and drink sodas. They hit on some women who came by and the women either slapped them or walked away from them. The two idiots left the store and trying to find a place to stay. They were walking into the poor side of the city, the boys come across an apartment that looks to be in shambles.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head, check it out. Heh. A cool apartment. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh. Oh Yeah! Let's stay there. Uh huh huh.

They boys went inside the lobby of the apartment and the inside is even more in shambles then outside. They went to the front desk and saw the landlord came and said in a rude manner.

Landlord: What the hell do you little punks want?

He asks while drinking his beer.

Butt-Head: Uh...we like wanna live here. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, heh heh. Me too.

The landlord looks at them with a surprised look on his face.

Landlord: Your kidding right? You two idiots wanna live here?

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh heh.

The landlord grabbed the key to the room and said.

Landlord: Well come on and I'll show you your apartment. This place is not that great though.

They boys follow the landlord and they stopped to their apartment room. They walked inside and see the living room where the wall paper around torn up and has huge dark spots on them. The kitchen has dirty dishes in the sink. In the fridge, some of the food is still there and there all spoiled. The bedroom is not much of a mess as the rest, but there all a bunch of junk all over the floor. The bathroom is by far the worst ever. The toilet is clogged with something that is TOO gross. The tub hasn't been cleaned for who knows how long? There's even a dead rat inside. The living room with a red couch has some cuts and a spring sticking out from it. In front of the couch, there's a medium size 20 inch TV that looks like in good quality, but it's not.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head check it out. This place has a TV. Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah. Uh huh. We'll take it. Huh.

Landlord: Are you two serious? You actually want to live here after seeing this one room. I have other rooms to show you, don't you wanna see more?

He asks the boys in shock.

Butt-Head: No way. Uh huh huh. I don't get a rat's ass about the other rooms. Huh. If this place has a TV, then were staying. Huh huh.

The landlord looked at then in disbelief.

Landlord: Wow I don't believe it. You two boys are actually the first customers to want to stay here. I haven't have no more then 50 tenants here in over 20 years. This use to be a popular, cleaned, and classy apartment back then...But now, the economy went down the toilet and this place is now a dump.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh. You said Dump. Huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh.

Landlord: I like you two fellas, your funny. Tell you what, how about I lowered your rent to $40. I usually charge up to $100 or $200 for the other tenants, but you two... are something. Let's keep it between us OK! I don't want anyone to know about it.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...OK?

Beavis: Woah Butt-Head! We got a cheap place. Heh heh.

The landload gives them the paperwork and the key to the apartment.

Landlord: OK boys. All you need to do is sign your names at the dotted line and here's your keys.

The boys take the papers and sign their names on it and handed to him. They took their keys too.

Landlord: Beavis and Butt-Head? What stupid names. Oh well. I don't care, enjoy your stay.

The landlord left, leaving Beavis and Butt-Head alone to enjoy their so-called "cool" place. They watched some TV for like a few hours and then fell asleep on the couch.

The next day, both Beavis and Butt-Head woke up, feeling much better from that long trip and already feeling hungry. But the food from the fridge is all spoiled and smelled weird so they head towards the diner and ate there. Then, Butt-Head first spoke.

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis. Uh huh huh. Let's go out and find some chicks. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. Cool. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh. We're there dude. Uh huh huh.

After they finished their meals, they head out. Then, they saw a girl that looks like in her mid-late teens. She has brown curly hair and was wearing a black leather jacket, black pants, and black boots. Her name was Selina Kyle. They can't keep their eyes off her and thinks she's cool. The two boys walked toward her were she's waiting for something?

Butt-Head: Uh...Hey baby. You're look pretty cool and stuff. So uh...wanna do it? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh. Do me! Heh heh heh.

Selina looked at them with disgust and wanna to scratch their eyes out with her claw-like gloves. Then she said with a threatening voice at them.

Selina: I'll scratched your eyes right outta your eye sockets if you two idiots won't leave me alone. Believe me, I've done that before.

With that, she left. Both Beavis and Butt-Head were shocked about this. But still thinks she's cool, even though they didn't seemed to care about being threatened.

Butt-Head: Woah!... she's cool. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. She must be one of those "bad chicks". Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh. Bad chicks are cool! Huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh.

They stopped laughing and noticed the club that looks cool.

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis...let's go get drunk. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: yeah! Heh. Let's get wasted! Heh heh heh.

They walked towards the club that's owned by no other than the "Queen of Gotham". The Penguin.