Chapter 34

The duo are sitting at their apartment watching a slasher movie. It's  about a killer stalks and kills people at a local camp in the woods.  The scene shows a couple, making out in the woods, when the killer comes  out at them from behind the bushes. As the couple scream in terror,  Beavis and Butt-Head scream along with them.

Butt-Head: UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Beavis: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

They stop screaming and started laughing.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh. Screaming is cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. Hm heh heh heh. Heh heh heh. Hey Butt-Head, let's go outside and scream.

Butt-Head: Uh, okay? Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh hm heh. Hm heh hm. AAHHH!!! Heh heh heh.

They walked outta their apartment and do a "practice screaming" in the hallway to start.

Butt-Head: Okay dude, we're ready? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: 1...2...3. UUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!! UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!! UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!

Beavis: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

They stop their "practice screaming" and laugh again.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. That was cool! Uh huh huh huh

Beavis: Heh heh hm. Heh hm heh. Hey Butt-Head, let's try screaming somewhere else? Hm hm heh.

Butt-Head: Uh, okay? Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh.

They walked down the halls and took the elevator to the lower floor. They laughed inside the elevator.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh. This is gonna be cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh hm heh. Yeah! Heh hm. I'm gonna scream really LOUD! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

They  come out of the elevator and went to their next screaming victim. The  neighbor is watching television with his wife when he hears the doorbell  ring.

Neighbor #1: Now who the hell could that be at this hour? It better be not some kids playing a prank?

He got up from the couch and when he opens the door, Beavis and Butt-Head show up and start screaming in front of his face .

Butt-Head: UHHHHUHHHHHHUHHHHHHUHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Beavis: AAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

The neighbor screams in fear.

Neighbor #1: AAAAHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Terrified, he slams the door shut. The duo stops screaming and started laughing.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Screaming Rules! Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh hm. Heh heh heh. AAHH!! Heh heh heh. Heh heh heh.

The  duo starts walking away and up to their next screaming victim. They've  went up and down the floors of the apartment and started screaming,  cause all the neighbors around to get frustrated by it and made several  complaints. Beavis and Butt-Head start screaming non stop in the middle  of the hallway.