Chapter 47

We open with Beavis and Butt-Head watching TV. Suddenly, Beavis decided they should go out. Butt-Head agrees, and they head out. They headed to the lobby, where, the landlord stops them so he can give them their mail.

Landlord: Here's you're mail.

Beavis takes the mail and they went upstairs to their suite, forgetting their plans. Beavis looks over the mail and throws it out that is not cool or something. Then, he came across a phonebook. He walks over to Butt-Head.

Beavis: Hey, Butt-Head, check it out, heh. New phonebook. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Cool. Let's, like, call someone. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh heh heh.

They begin flipping random pages, looking for a name.

Butt-Head: Uh, "Taylor, Bob". No. Uh, "Ma-Matthews, Al". Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: No. Come on, Butt-Head. Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh. "Mike, Mike". "Rotch". Uh huh huh huh. My Crotch. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh heh. My Crotch! Heh heh heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: This is gonna be cool. Uh huh huh huh huh.

We then cut to Beavis and Butt-Head in the bathroom, holding the phone over their toilet.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. My Crotch! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head dials the number. We then find Mike, a construction worker in mid late 40's, who's sitting on his recliner watching TV. His phone rings, then he answers the phone.

Mike: Hello.

Beavis and Butt-Head quickly flush toliet. Harry hangs up, realizing it was a prank call.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. That was cool! Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Let's call him back! Heh heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh, okay. Uh huh. This time, let's say something. Uh huh huh huh.

Butt-Head dials Harry's phone number again. Mike's phone rings, and he answers again.

Mike: Uh, hello?

Beavis: Um. U-um... You suck! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head flushes the toilet again. Mike looks rather annoyed with that and hangs up again.

Butt-Head: That was pretty funny, Beavis! Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, thanks. Heh heh heh heh.

THREE WEEKS LATER...

The phone rings again, and this time, Mike snatches the phone up.

Mike: Hello?

Beavis and Butt-Head flush the toliet yet again. Harry starts growling angrily and slams the phone down in fury.

ONE MONTH LATER...

The phone rings again, but this time, he's bought a Caller ID machine to screen who's calling him. Mike answers the phone.

Mike: yeah?

The sound of Butt-Head taking a dump is heard, along with Beavis flushing the toilet YET AGAIN!