Chapter 59

Beavis and Butt-Head go to Captain Barnes's house again because  Butt-Head heard Barnes "has Diarrhea" from eating really bad clams from  that seafood truck. It was so bad, that he has to go to the doctor's  cause it's so unbearable for him to work.

Beavis: Hey, Butt-Head!, how come we're going to Barney's house? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Cuz I heard he's got diarrhea. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh. Yeah. heh heh.

Butt-Head picks the lock by using a screw driver that he used several  times. He successfully opens the door, and they both let themselves in.  Once inside, Beavis ask Butt-Head why they're doing here?

Beavis: So, um, why are we doing here again? Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uhh...I forgot? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Well, um, let's eat his food? Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah, I'm getting hungry. Uh huh.

They both went to his kitchen and they grabbed a bunch of food out of  his fridge, including two breakfast burritos that Barnes made this  morning, but he couldn't eat it due to his "problem".

Butthead Whoa! Burritos for breakfast! Uh huh huh.

Beavis Yeah! Yeah! Cool! Heh heh.

They both sit down on the table.

Butthead Hey, Beavis. Ya think the doctor's gonna put a thermometer up his butt? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis Yeah! And then they gonna put it in his mouth!! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh huh.

They both eat the burritos, but after taking a bite, they are disgusted  to find that the burritos "taste like crap" and "have eggs".

Beavis & Butthead YEAAAAAAAAAACH! OOOOOOOOOAAH!! GAAAAAG!!

Butthead What the hell is this crap? ptui. This isn't a burrito!

Beavis Yeah. I got eggs in mine!

Butthead: No wonder he got diarrhea. His food sucks! Uh huh.

Beavis Yeah. heh heh..... Let's see what else he have.

They both got up, and explored his house again. Butt-Head went to his  bedroom, and began to take his watch collection and put them in his  pants pockets. He unmade his bed, throwing clothes out of his closet and  onto the ground. He steals more stuff (Like they done plenty of times).  Beavis walks into the bathroom, feeling weird from that egg burrito he  ate. He uses the toilet, and had violent diarrhea! It was gross.  Afterwards, he starts looking at his medicine cabinet, and began to  swallow every single pill bottle. Soon after, he behaves very  erratically. he begin to exhibit symptoms of convulsions, rapidly shake  his head, and gaze cross-eyed at his own fist.

Beavis leaves the bathroom and head towards the kitchen again, and  devours a huge pot of coffee. Beavis started making weird noises and  shook his head side to side so quick it almost looks like his face is  going to fall off.

Beavis: "WAWAWAWAWAWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Butt-Head went to the bathroom, and saw the mess Beavis has made. But  what's worse, is that Beavis didn't flushed the toilet. Feeling grossed  out, Butt-Head throws a lot of toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, and  lots of bathroom items that is not suitable for toilet. He flushed them  down, but the toilet's over floured. Butt-Head leaves the bathroom and  closed the door. He went downstairs to see what Beavis is doing? Only to  hear a loud explosion in the bathroom.