Chapter 68

The guys walk in the hospital, where Butt-Head tells Beavis to hurry up.

Butt-Head: Hurry up, Butt-Wipe! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis walks slowly because his butt is burning, and he's in a lot of pain.

Beavis: Ah heh ah heh ah.

He can't hardly laugh much, like he use to. They walk towards the desk counter.

Butt-Head: Uhh...is this the "hospibal?" Uh huh huh.

Male Nurse Assistant: How can I help you?

Butt-Head: Uh, you can tell me, if this is the damn "hospibal"?!

Male Nurse Assistant: Uh, yes it is, and now, what's your problem?

Butt-Head: Uh, He's the one with the problem? Uh huh huh. Look at him. Uh huh huh.

He points at Beavis, who walks slowly to the counter, still in pain.

Beavis: Ah heh ah ah. My butt hurts! Ah ah heh.

Male Nurse Assistant: Go sit down over there, and fill these out. Will get to you eventually.

He hands Butt-Head the paperwork, and they go over there in the waiting area. But Beavis has a hard time trying to sit, due to his burning butt. He tries to sit, but he screams in pain.

Beavis: AAHH!! AAHH!!

Butt-Head: That dude said "sit down", Beavis!.

Butt-Head pushes Beavis to sit down, but he couldn't sit, because of the pain.

Beavis: AAHH!! AAHH!!

Butt-Head: What's the matter with you? No one wants to see your butt, now, sit down!

He pushed Beavis to sit down again, and he keeps screaming and screaming.

Beavis: AAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!!

It's now been a few minutes later, and they're still waiting for the doctor. Beavis finally sits, but now, he's stuck. Butt-Head is getting tired of waiting all day.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...uhhh. Uhh, this sucks! Let's get outta here!

Beavis: What? Oh, Okay. Heh.

He slowly sits up, and unstuck his butt fast, which, caused him to scream more again. This got the attention to the male nurse assistant.

Beavis: AAHH!! AAHH!! OW! AH!

Male Nurse Assistant: Hey, listen, I'm gonna have to ask you to keep it down.

Then, he sniffs something burning or something?

Male Nurse Assistant: What's that smell?

He looks behind Beavis' butt, and looks horrified! So he calls for backup.

Male Nurse Assistant: Oh! HEY, GURNEY, STAT! GOT A CRISPY CRITTER!

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh. "Crispy Critter". Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

They're both now in the doctor's office, waiting for the doctor to arrived. Beavis is laying, with his butt in the air, covered by a blanket. Then, the doctor arrived, and it's Lee Thompkins again. And judging by her facial expression, she's not happy seeing these two again.