Chapter 41

The duo are currently in their apartment, having been beat up by the  three-way couple for getting caught for peeping at Ana while she's  changing. Despite being in pain, they still continued to laughed a bit.  Let's go back to how these two ended up like that.

FLASHBACK

Unfortunately  for them, Jim caught them as they we're about to jump over the fence.  He grabbed them by their shirts and started dragging them. Then, he  stops and puts them down onto the ground. As they got up, The duo met  with a very, pissed off Ana, who wanted more then to kill them.

Ana (Penguin): HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAD TO THREATENED YOU TWO IDIOTS!!!

Butt-Head: Uhh, you can like, show us your body, then we will leave! Uh huh huh. That would be cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! heh heh. Just show us your body, then will leave you alone! Heh heh heh heh.

Ana  fumes with rage! Ed wanted to killed them and bury them somewhere far,  FAR, away, and Jim wanted to arrest them and put them in Arkham again,  but this time, much longer. Then out of nowhere, Ana punched both of  them in the face, causing them to be knocked to the ground. Ana began to yelled at them.

Ana (Penguin): HOW CAN YOU TWO BE SO...CREEPY?!

She kicked each of them in the stomachs while blasting them for being really perverted and weirdos.

Ana (Penguin):  DON'T YOU TOO EVEN FEEL SOME SORT OF GUILT?! YOU TWO, ARE THE MOST  PATHETIC, SEXIST, STUPIDEST PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET I MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

She  continues to beat the crap outta them while Jim and Ed stand there and  watched. In their minds, they both deserved it. After what seems like a  long time, Ana stops, feeling good for teaching these idiots a touch  lesson. Before they leave, she gives them one final message to them.

Ana (Penguin):  If I EVER see you two anywhere near my house, or my club, or EVEN come  near me, EVER AGAIN! I'll have one of my men kill you, chopped you two  up into millions of pieces, and dumped it into the water, where no one  will look for you! UNDERSTOOD!!!

She exploded at them. Beavis  and Butt-Head just stared at her, not really doing anything but feel  the pain from the beaten. They both nodded and soon after, the three  left and went back to the house, leaving the two alone, reeling the  pain.

                                                                                                     END OF FLASHBACK

Beavis: Man! Heh. This Penguin chick can really kick ass! Heh heh ah!

Beavis can't hardly speak or laugh much due to the pain he still has from Penguin.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh Ow! She's cool! Uh huh ow!

Beavis: Yeah! Heh, ah! So um, what we do now? Heh.

Butt-Head: Let's watch wrestling! Uh huh huh ow!

Beavis: Cool! Heh heh Ah!

The duo watched wrestling.

1:08 P.M.

The pain their feeling, almost seems to fade away, as one wrestler starts attacking the crowd after losing the match.

Announcer #1: And Barracuda heading into the crowd!

Announcer #2: Something tells me he's really mad!