Chapter 3

Unfortunately for them, Coach Buzzcut caught to them just as they were trying to run across the street. He grabs them by their shirts and drags them to the principal's office. In his office, Principal McVicker was shaking and very pissed off of these two idiots. They ruined his chance of becoming a superintendent and finally leave this "dump of a school".

A short time later, Coach Buzzcut came in dragging Beavis and Butt-Head and sits them on the chair right in front of Principal McVicker. McVicker stares at them like he "really" wants to kill them, but tries to calm down as things aren't bad enough as it is.

Principal McVicker: UUHH! YOU TWO BASTARDS RUINED EVERYTHING! EHH, THANKS TO YOU TWO, I WON'T EVER BE PROMOTED TO SUPERINTENDENT AND NOW THE REPUTATION OF HIGHLAND HIGH IS EVEN MORE IN SHAMBLES! OHH!

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh! You said "Sham-Balls". Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Principal McVicker: SHUT UP, YOU LITTLE PAIN IN THE ASS! WE'VE HAD IT WITH YOU TWO! YOU BOTH CAUSED TOO MUCH DAMAGED TO THIS SCHOOL AND TO ALL OF US. WE TRIED DETENTION, SUSPENSION, COMMUNITY SERVICE, NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK WITH YOU TWO!

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh! You said "Ass". Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh! Ass. Heh heh heh.

Principal McVicker: SHUT UP. THAT'S IT! YOU'RE BOTH EXPELLED!

They both stop laughing and stayed silent, not knowing what that meant?

Principal McVicker: It means you both will never come to school ever again. Ohh!

Butt-Head: Really? cool. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. This day keeps getting better. Heh heh heh.

Principal McVicker: Uuhh! What do you have to say for yourselves. Ehh? Do you two felt sorry for what you've done? Ohh.

Butt-Head: Uh...NO? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh.

Principal McVicker: UHHH! GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! OOH.

They both leave his office.

After they left. Principal McVicker slumps into his chair, feeling exhausted about the whole event today. He now has to pay all the damages these two caused, and have to deal with the media that is front of the school, reporting the news. Frustrated, he knocks the items on his desk. Just as he was getting his liquor bottle he saves in his cabinet only when he feels stressed or frustrated, he sees a pamphlet that's been placed along with his other mail and this pamphlet shows a dark city at night or something? On the pamphlet it says "Gotham, where everything happens."

He reads the whole pamphlet and after 10-15 minutes, he finished it and he got an idea. He ask his secretary to bring Coach Buzzcut in here and soon after, he came in a nick of time. He ask why he called him in here? and Principal Mcvicker tells him about his idea.

Coach Buzzcut: That's sounds like a brilliant plan sir.

Principal McVicker: It sure is. Eh. Finally we can get rid of Beavis and Butt-Head FOR GOOD! Ohh.

They both started laughing evilly.