Chapter 84

In the middle of the day, Beavis and Butt-Head we're hanging out at the Gotham's museum. They're only there not just to learn history, but because they're board, there's nothing cool to watch on TV, and they can't prank or bothered Stuart cause he's at the hospital to fixed his damaged face that "they've" caused, and won't be home for a couple of weeks. Now, they're wondering in the museum, making fun of, or touching the items, which, they're not allowed to do.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head! Hm mm. This art is like, made me feel dizzy just by looking at it. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh. I think this artist, is like, high when he painted it? Uh huh huh huh.

They're both looking and joking at "The Scream" masterpiece by Edvard Munch.

Beavis: Um? Do artist get high back then? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...properly? Uh huh huh huh. Let's go find something cool. Uh huh huh huh.

They both left and wonder around, looking for something cool. But for a long while, they didn't. They're now in the history of air planes section, or whatever it's called?

Beavis: Ugh! Butt-Head, there's nothing cool in this damn museum Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh huh. We can't even touch the items because this damn security guard says so. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Well, it's a good thing I kick him in the balls. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. That was cool. Uh huh huh huh. Let's just, like, keep looking. Uh huh huh huh.

Then, Beavis and Butt-Head spots up an old war plane that was from World War II and they both look amazed by it.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Uh huh. That plane looks cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. Wish we can fly it and shoots bullets and torpedoes and other cool stuff!. Heh heh heh heh.

Then, out of nowhere, this old man, properly in his 50's, 60's, or 70's? with a white beard, eavesdropping these two conversation about planes. He then walks over to them.

Creepy Old Man: Oh, I see you boys are admiring my plane.

Butt-Head: Wait? This is your plane?

Creepy Old Man: Yeah, this is my plane. I've had it for many years. Many, Many years, even during both wars.

Beavis: Whoa! Heh. Cool! Heh heh heh. Does it fly? Heh heh heh.

Creepy Old Man: Oh, it does fly. Why? Do you boys wanna, uh, you just want to come in and fly up so high with me?

Both boys turn to look at each other with weird and uncomfortable looks. The creepy old man still talking.

Creepy Old Man: It's really cool. So high up in the sky. Flying like, you don't have a care in the world.

It zooms up, and pictures images of beautiful mountains, parks, clouds, and the forest, and below some car, while the old man describes how beautifully and peaceful flying is. With relaxing music plays in the background.

Creepy Old Man: I would fly over the park. So many times. Everything would appear so miniature to me there. You guys don't understand what it is like to be so high up in the clouds, free of everything. You just let all of your worries float away in the wind and nothing else matters. Except for you, and this sky. Or in the sky, it is so peaceful. Because it is only you, the sky, and maybe a bird? They tend to show up very once in a while? And below, you see all of the cars. Then, you stick your middle finger out of the window, and flip them off. Because they can't see you, and your better than them. You are above them. So you show the middle finger and say f*** you, I'm better, I'm in a plane and you're in an automobile. And lastly, but certainly not at least. Oh, the mountains! They look as minuscule as hills. Not even mountains just tiny hills that roar beneath you as you fly over them. Truly marvelous.