Chapter 73

Warning: Violence, Strong Language

The next day, the duo we're standing at the expensive hotel, where they were supposed to meet "the boss" at. They we're amazed of how it looked. The hotel looks like from an movie, or something? It looks classy, and unique.

Beavis: Whoa! heh. This place looks amazing! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. Can wait til get a lot of money, and maybe here or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Cool! Heh heh heh.

Then, some guy met up with them.

Some Guy: Are you Beavis and Butt-Head?

Butt-Head: Uh, yeah? Uh huh huh huh.

Some Guy: The "boss", will like to have a word with you both.

The duo followed him. they went inside, into the elevators at the very top floor. Once they made it up there, in this very nice office place, they saw this man, in his late 40s or early 50s, with a white beard and mustache, wearing designers suits, and smoking a cigar. This man's name is, Alister McGordy, CEO of "Worlds Colossal Chocolates". He also runs a secret, illegal, underground operation that ships millions and millions of very rare coco beans that was banned from some parts of the country, across the boarder, because these rare coco beans have this ingredient, that makes anyone who eats it, gets very addictive, like some drug. That's why it was banned . Alister stands up, and approached the boys.

Alister: Thank you for coming boys. What do you think of my office?

Beavis: It's cool! Heh heh heh.

Alister: Yes, indeed.

Alister then walks towards the window, where, he can see the view of the city.

Alister: I've heard about your little "fundraising operation" going on?

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. You said "going on". Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. "On". Heh heh heh.

Alister: Anyway, Our entire production is headquartered here, and in Puerto Rico, boys. We move over twenty tons of very rare chocolates every month.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. Cool! Heh heh heh.

Alister: Indeed I did. I've been in this chocolate business for 19 years now. Selling really good shit, buying everything I wanted, and I've even married a young beautiful model.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Uh huh. Your like, the coolest guy, that we've ever met. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. You have everything a man could want. Heh heh heh.

Alister turns around to face them.

Alister: I like you, both. You reminded me of myself when I was young and new to the business, except I'm not that stupid.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh.

Alister: I think... you both and me can work this thing out, Beavis and Butt-Head. Do business together a long time.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...so like, you work with us, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Alister: Something like that?