Chapter 45

Later that day, the duo walked toward Barnes house to pulled a prank on  him again. They went by his house to find out it's locked. Then,  Butt-Head remembers the hidden key under the flowerpot. He unlocks the  door and they looked around to find something they could used to prank  him. Beavis went upstairs and he opens the bedroom door. He calls  Butt-Head to come up.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head! come up, you need to see this! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head  comes up the stairs and they both saw what's in the bedroom. It's  Barnes sleeping. He's a very heavy sleeper, so heavy that not even an  earthquake can't wake him.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Uh huh huh. He sure is a heavy sleeper! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. You think he'll wake up? Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uhh, let's find out! uh huh huh.

They  walked towards him try things that could possibly wake him. Poke him,  hit him, pour water, or any type of food onto him, but nothing wakes  him.

Beavis: Damn! Heh, he really is a heavy sleeper! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: I'll say! he snores loud too! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Like Principal McDicker did when we super glued his head to his hand! Heh heh heh,

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. It was funny! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Hey, Butt-Head! how come he's still sleeping? it's already noon.

Butt-head: I don't know? Maybe he's really tired for being a cop or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh yeah! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: anyway, let's get this over with! Uh huh huh huh.

It shows them doing something, but we don't know what it is?...yet.

Barnes  woke up from his long nap, feeling very tired from all the paperwork,  and criminals to bust really did a number on him. He thought a long nap  will do him good. He has to be ready because the photographer from the  Gotham Newspaper is coming to the GCPD to take a picture of him and the  rest of the officers for the local newspaper.

He finished  getting ready, and went straight to the GCPD. Upon his arrival, the  photographer from the Gotham Newspaper is here already, ready to take  the photo. All the officers we're getting ready and gathering like a  group photo or something? The photographer get his camera ready.

Photographer: Okay, good! Now, smile everyone!

Everyone  smiled and when Barnes started to opened his mouth to smile, something  seems different about him. His two front teeth we're super glued,  replacing them with white Chiclets. Everyone here tried not laughed at  him while the photographer took the photo already. Even the photographer  looks at Barnes with an odd look. Barnes looks like Bugs Bunny with  those teeth. After that was done, Barnes tells them to get back to work,  and he went to his office. When he went inside, everyone started  laughing, even Jim and Harvey, who couldn't hold it any longer..

The  next day, Barnes woke up, eating his breakfast and drinking his morning  coffee. He then fetch the morning newspaper. Then, he looked at the  front page with shocked, anger, and embarrassment. The front page shows  Barnes, smiling with his Bug Bunny big teeth showing. Barnes thought  "how come he haven't noticed it"? He quickly went to the bathroom and  look at the mirror to see the Chiclets teeth are still there. He tried  to get them out, but it was stuck. He wondered "how" and "why"?

Meanwhile,  almost all of Gotham read the newspaper and we're laughing. Jim, and  Harvey we're at the station, reading the paper and laughing.

Ana and Ed we're in bed together and laughing while reading the paper.

Bruce, Selina, and Alfred we're in the kitchen, eating breakfast, and we're also laughing as they read the paper.

Barbara, Tabitha, and Butch we're at the club, and also laughing while reading the paper.

Ivy, and other kids and teenagers we're reading the paper and laughing as well.

Victor is reading the paper, laughing along with his minions.

Jeremiah and Ecco are laughing hysterically when they read it.

Beavis and Butt-Head read the paper and are laughing.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. Hey, Butt-Head! Look! It's Bugs Bunny! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. Bugs Bunny looks weird and old! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: He must have hit rock bottom! Heh heh heh heh.

Butt-head: I got a rock formation in my pants just looking at Ana's catalog magazine. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Me too. Heh heh heh.

They throw the newspaper away and start reading one of Ana's old magazines when she was a model back then.