Chapter 79

Beavis and Butt-Head are in Captain Barnes office for having gone through with another of their destructively carnage-filled antics.

Captain Barnes: What do you boys got to say for yourselves?

Butt-Head: Uh, uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Hm heh heh hm heh.

Captain Barnes: Forget apologies, I wanna explanation, if there is one? Isn't there anything you can say?!

But these two kept on laughing, ignoring Barnes question. Barnes just had enough with them.

Captain Barnes: What I'm I gonna do with you two?! I tried everything, from Arkham, to death threats, to---

He was interrupted when there's a knock on his door. He yells, "come in", and an female officer come in and said.

Female Officer: Captain, the contractor is here to survey the damaged in the halls.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh.

Captain Barnes: I'll be right out. Don't move!, until I come back. And if you touch anything while I'm gone, I'll have someone chop your hands off and make it look like a criminal did that!

As he leaves, the duo eyes with anticipation of the master control of the intercom system throughout the GCPD. Walking off to meet the contractor at the blast site that is the station, Beavis and Butt-Head happily take over the intercom system in his absence. As Barnes does not see the contractor there, mistaken to where he had to truly go, he notices that the boys are laughing all throughout the GCPD in maniacal laughter. With all of his stimuli surrounded on the duo's chaos they have caused, Barnes then goes insane, balling up on the floor.

The next day, the boys we're arrested again for throwing rocks at parked cars. In the cell, Jim and Harvey approached them with stern looks.

Harvey: You know, you two started to REALLY get on my nerves, like, everyday!

But the duo aren't listing to Harvey, as they noticed that Barnes is not here.

Beavis: Um, heh. Where's captain barney? Heh heh heh. Isn't he the one that yells at us? Heh heh heh.

Harvey: Yes, but unfortunately, Barnes is admitted to Arkham Asylum for having a mental breakdown that you two caused.

Beavis: Why you always blaming us? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah!, it's not our fault he's screwed up. Uh huh huh huh.

Jim: Uh, yes it is.

Harvey: And now that Barnes is no longer in charge, I have to step up here.

Butt-Head: Uhh...so that means your, like, in charge now, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Harvey: Yes, I'm not the new captain for now on.

Beavis: So um, heh. Are you like, gonna let us go? Heh heh heh.

Harvey: "Hell no"! You two are not gonna mess with me! "HERE THAT"!?

Harvey left in a huff. Jim also left to finished up on paperwork, leaving the two idiots in a cell, and laughing idiotically. Meanwhile, in Arkham, Barnes is scene laying on a couch in Hugo Strange's office having some sorta therapy session, or something?

Hugo Strange: Tell me, what are your problems?

Barnes: Because these two hooligans made me go crazy!

Hugo Strange: Hmm...are you referring to these two boys that we're in Arkham a few months ago, Beavis and Butt-Head?

Barnes: Yes! You know them?

Hugo Strange: Unfortunately, yes. And I also did some test on them.

Barnes: And?

Hugo Strange: Well, I don't discussed patient confidentiality to other patients...but, since you also despised them as I.

Hugo stands up from his seat, and grabs some papers and read the information he had on Beavis and Butt-Head.

Hugo Strange: After several tests on them, the results revealed there's no evidence of damages, no trauma on the brain, nothing at all.

Barnes: Then what?

Hugo Strange: How can I described it in an non-professional doctor way?...They're just idiots. Born and always will be.

Barnes: Dear god!

Later, Ana was ordering her men to find the "traitor" that almost snitch on her for the beating on some politician who tried to have his way with her after she finished her burlesque performance, and Ana did not take too kindly of this, so she orders her men to beat the crap outta him. Anyway, one of her goons came with a letter address to her.

Goon #1: Madam, here's a letter.

Ana grabs the letter and reads it. It's from her father. It says that he wants her and her sister to visited him cause he's been very ill, and heard that she's expecting his first grandchild. After she reads it, Ana feels both trilled to see her father again, but worried about his health. She and Nat hardly see much of him due to school, work, and other stuff. But the other thing is that she doesn't want to deal with her bitch of a stepmother and her two gremlins almost adults children. She and also Natalie despised them so much, thinking their evil stepmother only married him for the money. Ana just sigh in anger, as she still hates them, A LOT! But at least he's happy he'll be a grandfather. Ana rubs her pregnant stomach with her hand, thinking and wondering about things.