Chapter 82

Days passed since Stewart reunited with Beavis and Butt-Head after arriving in Gotham. He's currently staying at their place temporary so that he can find a job and saved up enough money to find his own place. He called his parents that he's in Gotham and their not too pleased by him for leaving without saying anything to them. Even leaving them a note is still no excuse. Stewart immediately apologizes to them for leaving without telling, and causing them to worry so much. After a long talk, his parents decided to let him stay in Gotham for like, a whole year. Stewart agreed with them, and they tell each other goodbye on the phone.

Later on, Beavis and Butt-Head we're sitting on the couch, watching TV. Stewart was in the bathroom, taking a shower. After finishing, he came outta the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his bottom half and his hair is dripping wet.

Stewart: Uh, I don't mean to brag, but, the bathroom is still filthy.

Beavis: Heh heh. So?! Heh heh heh.

Stewart: I mean, I ask you both to clean the bathroom days ago?

Butt-Head: Shut up! Stewart! Uh huh huh. We tried to watch TV. Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart sigh and decided to give up reasoning with them again. He went to the another room to get dressed. Minutes later, Stewart came back looking all fresh, despite the filthy bathroom, but he managed to put on clean clothes and a bit of his father's cologne to disguised it.

Stewart: So, what do you guys wanna do?

Beavis: Um heh. Sit here and watch TV. Heh heh heh.

Stewart: Come on guys. We're here in the big city. I wanna go and explore. Sure there is something cool around here?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...there's ton. Uh huh huh. Will show you. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: But I wanna watch TV! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head then smacks Beavis on the back of his head, causing him to scream in agony and falls off the couch. Butt-Head laughs at his pain.

Butt-Head: He's not gonna shut up about it til we do it! Uh huh huh huh. "Do It". Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: No way! Heh. I don't wanna do Stewart! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: No, you dumbass! Uh huh. I'm talking about taking Stewart around Gotham. Uh huh huh. Let's just show him already, so he'll leave us alone about it. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh yeah! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head turns towards Stewart and said to him.

Butt-Head: Uh, okay Stewart. Uh huh huh. We'll take you around Gotham. Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: Really? Thanks guys.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Don't mention it buddy. Uh huh huh huh.

The next scene shows the duo and Stewart just walking around the city and Stewart was amazed by all of it. He's never been to the city before.Soon later after walking and site seeing all of Gotham, the three stooges when in into their favorite bar. But Stewart is feeling uneasy about walking in a bar, underage.

Stewart: Uh guys? Are you sure we allowed to be in here? We're not even 21?

Butt-Head: Shut up Stewart! Uh huh huh. We went to bars all the time.