Chapter 88

It starts off with Beavis and Butt-Head sitting their butts on the couch, watching TV, when, Beavis said.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head! You wanna go to the park and shoot some spit balls at joggers? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh, okay. Uh huh huh huh.

They both got up and left. Once they're at the park, these two sat on the bench, and began throwing spit balls at the upcoming joggers that we're passing by. The joggers we're kinda pissed by these two spitting at them. But these two don't care, and we're laughing idiotically.

Beavis: Heh. Spitting at them is cool! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah. Uh huh huh. They're running with our spit. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Then, after a few spitting, they felt they're lips and mouth dried out due to all that spitting.

Beavis: I'm thirsty. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Me too. Uh huh huh. Let's gets some drinks. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Cool! Heh heh heh.

They both left the park. They tried the bar, but they've been kicked out for harassing women. They went to their hang out at the 7/11 store to order to favorite soda drink. But only they just find out that they don't have any more on them.

Beavis: Dammit, this sucks that we don't have any money! Hm heh. Now what are we gonna drink? Heh.

Then, a light bulb pop on over Butt-Head's head. Which means, an idea had came up.

Butt-Head: I just thought of something? Uh huh huh. Follow me. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis follows Butt-Head to where they are going? Later, they went back home and Butt-Head grabbed a bowl, two bottles of Gatorade, and two energy drink cans from the fridge and placed them ontop of the kitchen counter.

Beavis: So um, what are we doing? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Just watch Beavis. We're about to make the most, delicious, most coolest drink ever. Uh huh huh huh. First, pour two Gatorade bottles.

He pours the two Gatorade bottles in the bowl.

Butt-Head: Next, pour two Monster energy drinks, to like, boost energy, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

He pours in the two energy drinks in the bowl.

Butt-Head: Alright, now it's done. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Cool! Heh heh. We're gonna be rich! And we're gonna score! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh huh. Now, I'm gonna take a piss. Uh huh huh huh.

Butt-Head leaves for the bathroom, leaving Beavis alone with the bowl of mixed drinks. Beavis then takes a sip of it to see if it tastes good or not?

Beavis: Hm. It needs one more thing? Hm heh. Oh! I know! Heh heh heh.

10 minutes later, Butt-Head returns and sees Beavis stirring the drink with a spoon.

Butt-Head: Uhh...what are you doing? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Just, um? mixing the secret ingredient in it. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: What's the secret ingredient? Huh.

Beavis: It's called it a secret for nothing. Heh. Hear [he held the spoon with the drink in it to have Butt-Head taste it]. Try it, it's good. Heh heh.