Chapter 98

Three days later at the grocery store, Beavis and Butt-Head were buying some food ingredients for Stewart. He catering for a party that was going to be taking place that evening for Penguin's fashion show. Famous designers and models from other countries were invited, plus more. They were outside, walking with a bag filled with food.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head? Do you think Stewart is gonna let us in the fashion show? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: He better. He owe us for buying all this food! Uh huh huh huh. I wanna score with the models. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Me too! Heh heh heh heh. Hm heh heh.

They both made it to Stewart's place and saw that Stewart is been really busy, cooking and baking all this delicious food. From appetizers, to entrees, to desserts. The smell of the food made these two mouth watering.

Beavis: Oh man! That smells good. Heh.

Stewart: Thanks. Did you two bring the stuff I ask for?

Butt-Head: Uh, yeah? Uh huh.

Stewart: Thanks a lot guys.

He grabbed the items from them and put them aside so he can start with his other batch.

Butt-Head: So, uh...now that we done something for you. Uh huh. Can you like, let us in the fashion show? Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: Oh, um?....I'm sorry guys, but I can't let in other people in without an invitation, or worked for the event?

This furious them.

Beavis: WHAT?! BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Butt-Head: Yeah! You owe us!

Stewart: I'm sorry. Believe me, I wish I could get you in, I do! But, it's there rules, not mine. Excuse me, I'm gonna bring these in the car. I'll be back.

Stewart left with several prepared food he's caring, leaving Beavis and Butt-Head alone, and being pissed off at Stewart.

Butt-Head: What a rip off! Uh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! He screwed us big time! We did something for him, and this is how he treat us! Heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. We should like, get him back. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: But with what? Heh heh heh.

Then, an idea pops in Butt-Head's head.

Butt-Head: I have an idea! Follow me. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis follows Butt-Head to their place, preparing for their revenge on Stewart.

The scene cuts of them in the kitchen, trying to figure out what to make?

Beavis: How about nachos?

Butt-Head: No...we had nachos yesterday...uh huh huh. How about pizza?

Beavis: Eh heh heh. Burgers?

Butt-Head's eyes widened.

Butt-Head: Uh burgers sound good.

His eyes went normal again then frowned.

Butt-Head: Uh...but we don't have meat? Uh huh.

Beavis: Guess we should like, steal the meat from Stewart. Heh.

Butt-Head: Okay? Uh huh.

They went to Stewart place again, with Stewart not here, getting more food to his car, and they steal all the meat from Stewart's fridge, and quickly left. Stewart went back in to bring more food, and was shock that his fridge had been ransacked.

Stewart: What that?