Chapter 27

WARNING: Strong Language N Never Try This

Beavis and Butt-Head were sent to Arkham Asylum for  their attempted to blow up the Wayne Enterprises building. They were  sentence to the remainder of their days...or if they declared sane by  the doctors? Once arriving, they've see a bunch of crazy Arkham  prisoners doing things and doing nothing. The guards in here doesn't do  anything. They either don't care, or they were ordered not to.

Beavis  and Butt-Head were in the middle of a booking process and getting their  fingerprints done as they were horseplaying and slapping each other  with fingerprint ink-stained hands.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh heh.

Beavis and Butt-Head were sent to their cells, which they shared. They were trying to process their new home or something?

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head! Heh. This place looks like jail, but with a bunch of nutty people. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah. Uh huh. This is gonna be cool. Uh huh huh huh.

A  few hours later, The boys were at the cafeteria playing Rock Paper  Scissors were they didn't notice that 4 other inmates were approaching  to them. One of them looks like he's a Charlie Manson look-alike and the  other 3 looked like they are normal, but not. The Manson look-alike  inmate said to them.

Inmate #1: LISTEN UP  YOU LITTLE "BLEEP". YOU STINKING "BLEEP" PIECES OF "BLEEP" AND "BLEEP"  AND "BLEEP". BUT YOU LITTLE "BLEEP" LOOK LIKE THE TYPE THAT I'LL  "BLEEP".

Beavis and Butt-Head were laughing at him and his cursing.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. Hm heh heh heh. Hm heh heh heh heh.

Inmate #1 looked straight at them.

Inmate #1: WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES, PUNKS.

Butt-Head: His is Beavis. Uh huh huh huh.

He said while pointing at Beavis.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. And he's Butt-Head. Heh heh Hm Heh heh heh.

Inmate #1: Beaver and Butthole, sound's stupid. Let me tell you both something. See These guards here.

He pointed at the guards as they were standing and watching them.

Inmate #1: These guard's don't care bout you. They won't even gonna help you once we all start beating the shit outta you.

The boys were shaking.

Inmate #1: Enjoy your time here, COME ON BOYS!

He order his men and they all left, leaving them stop shaking and somehow laughing.

Butt-Head: Uhh...uh huh. I think I gotta go to the bathroom? Bad. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh. Me too. Heh heh heh heh.

They  both leave the cafeteria and went to the bathroom while the guards  follows them. They didn't even noticed that they were being watched by  Dr. Strange and Dr, Lee Thompkins. They were observing them and trying  to solve their diagnoses or something?

Dr. Strange: Hmm, interesting?

Lee: Interesting what?

Dr. Strange: These two continued to laugh even though they were being threatened by other inmates.

Lee: They either very tough or very stupid? 

Dr. Strange: Hmm...Will see about that.

He said as he write down in his notes and left, leaving Lee thinking "who are these boys or what's so interesting about them"?

It's  been a week since they've been here and Beavis and Butt-Head really  enjoyed Arkham. They get to eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, and even  kick some assess (which they never win). It's like being at home, but  with a bunch of crazy criminals running around here. Not only that,  they've been into more trouble lately.

One time that happened, Beavis and Butt-Head blow up all the bathrooms in the Asylum.

Another incident that happened when Beavis sets fire to the kitchen after burning the food.

The  third incident happened when Beavis and Butt-Head we're playing the  knife game and Beavis accidentally stab his hand. He went to the  infirmary with a bandage around his hand. They both laughed at it  without making such a big deal.

Dr. Strange observed their  behavior and activities over the past week and according to his notes,  these boys are "unusual". They've laughed nonstop everyday, even when  being threatened or getting themselves beat up, they still think it's  funny. They've made a lot of damages to the Asylum as this place is  already damaged enough with all those crazy lunatics running around, and  made sexual harassment to the female patients and staff. He wants to  know what makes them like this and why?

Strange is gonna do  an examination on them just as soon if they do something again. Then he  heard something. He walked towards it and saw Butt-Head trying to hit on  a female patient again and said his line.

Butt-Head: Hey baby, Uh huh huh. Wanna go to me "cell" for some "fun"? Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh. "UH".

The  female patient slapped Butt-Head and storming off once she hit's him.  Butt-Head is still laughing and Beavis just sits there and watch.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh. That was cool. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Heh heh heh. Heh heh heh. Heh heh heh hmm heh heh heh.

One second thought...He's gonna examine them NOW.