Chapter 66

Beavis and Butt-Head we're walking, when they find a slice of pizza in the trash.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Cool! Uh huh huh.

He picks up the pizza from that dirty pizza box, and turns to Beavis.

Butt-Head: Uh, hey "pizza face". Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: What?! Hm, heh. Um, oh yeah! I guess I had a little acn---OW!!!

Butt-Head slapped Beavis with the slice of pizza.

Beavis: DAMMIT!

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh. "pizza face." Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis picks the slice of pizza from the ground, and throws it at Butt-Head. Butt Butt-Head dodges it, and the pizza landed under a car.

Butt-Head: Dumbass! Uh huh huh huh.

They both walked towards the black Mercedes Benz car. Butt-Head went under the car, trying to get the pizza from under there.

Butt-Head: We're under the car's "rear end". Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh hm heh. The car's butt! Heh heh heh.

After a few attempted tries, Butt-Head finally got the pizza. They both got out of the "rear end", and they looked at the black Mercedes Benz car.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head! Does this car looks familiar? Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...I don't know? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: No, look! I think We've seen this before?! Heh.

Butt-Head starts to think. And think, and think, and think, even though he's hardly thinking at all! Then, it finally hit him!

Butt-Head: Whoa! Uh huh. I know this car! It's that big, bald dude's car, that he took for a drive, and then, we crashed it from that flag pole! Uh huh huh huh. "Pole!" Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh. "pole." Heh heh heh.

Then, Beavis get an idea!

Beavis: I've got an idea! Let's take for a joy ride again! It was cool last time! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! It was cool! Uh huh. Let's hot wired this baby, and hit the road again! Uh huh huh huh.

So Beavis hot wired the car like he did last time, thanks to video of "how to hot wire a car?". Butt-Head took the steering wheel, and they drove off. They drove around the city, Not as terribly as before, but still. They hit on women, but none are interested. As time went by, they decided to get something to eat. So they went to the drive-thru of a Chinese restaurant.

Beavis: Hey, Butt-Head!, Let me order.

Beavis went closer thru to the open window, pushing Butt-Head aside, which made Butt-Head feel kinda awkward?

Drive-Thru: Chinese Foooood. May I help you?

Beavis: Yeah, Heh. I'd like to place an order. Heh heh.

Drive-Thru: What would you like?

Beavis: Yeah, I'd like three orders of garlic chicken.

Drive-Thru: And then?

Beavis: And then three orders of white rice.