Chapter 37

Remember To Wash Your Hands.

A few days later, the duo are working the late shift  at the diner. Previously, the diner was closed due to health  violations, but now it's opened. A women walked towards Butt-Head, who's  working on the front, and sits on a chair. She looks at the menu and  tells him what she want's.

Female Customer: I'll have a small cheeseburger with mashed potatoes, and, uhh, with fries.

Butt-Head: Uhh, what? Uh huh huh huh.

Female Customer:Small cheeseburger, mashed potatoes, and fries.

Butt-Head: Uhh, just a minute! Uh huh huh huh,

He turns around to tell Beavis of the order and saw in the kitchen of what Beavis is doing?

Butt-Head: Dammit, Beavis, put that away! You're not supposed to have your penis out when you're cooking! Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh! Oh yeah. Heh heh heh.

Upon  hearing that comment, the woman, and most of the customer's, who was  still eating, left the diner in disgust. Butt-Head turns around and saw  that the women, and most of everyone here left.

Back in the kitchen, Beavis is seen scratching his wiener rather violently. But-Head walked in and said.

Butt-Head: Uhh, what seems to be the problem there, beavis? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: My thingy itches! Heh heh. It's, like, the wrong color or something, check it out. Heh.

He shows it to Butt-Head. But Butt-Head does not wanna see it.

Butt-Head: Uhh, no thanks, Beavis! Uh huh huh huh.

He walks out of the kitchen to go tend to the customers, while Beavis continues to scratch himself.

Butt-Head  walks to the table were a bald man, wearing a all black suit, viewing  the menu. This man is Victor Zsasz, he's an professional hitman for  Penguin. He came here to get something to eat. He saw the waiter came  here and was ready to order.

Victor Zsasz: I'll have a double cheeseburger, chili cheese fries, chicken tenders, and an apple pie.

Butt-Head: Uhh, what?

Victor Zsasz: Double cheeseburger! Chili cheese fries! Chicken tenders, and an apple pie!

Butt-Head: Uhh, can you like, get less stuff?

Victor slams his hands on the table, feeling frustrated by him.

Victor Zsasz: Just get it!

Butt-Head then walks to Beavis, who's now scratching himself with the spatula.

Butt-head: Hey, Beavis! This bald guy wants, like, some burgers, and uhh, like, some food or something? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: So?! Heh.

Butt-Head: Uhh, so like, make it!

Beavis: Oh, okay! Dammit! Heh.

He  finally stops scratching himself, but by doing so, he has contaminated  his hands. He then starts handling the patties, fries, and other foods,  not knowing he's just contaminated all the food.

Meanwhile, the entire restaurant has been oblivious to what Beavis has done, including Victor Zsasz, who's waiting for his food.

Suddenly,  a scream is heard as a women collapses on the ground from food  poisoning. Soon after, the other customers are also falling to the  ground, most of them left the restaurant immediately, and one even  called 9-1-1.

Butt-Head hands the trey of food to Victor, who is stunned by what he's seeing.

Butt-Head: Here you go, sir! Uh huh huh huh. Enjoy your meal! Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Come again! Heh.

He continues to scratch himself as the restaurant falls into total chaos.

Later, they came home, the incident has now made it to the news.

Newscaster: At a local diner serving tainted food has hospitalized 20 and raises the question about how food should be handled.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Ask the expert! Uh huh huh.

Beavis: SHUT UP!! BUT-HEAD!

He continues to scratch himself.

The doctor speaks over the telephone on screen.

Doctor:  Uhh, we have never encountered a strain of bacteria like this in  recorded science. I'm afraid we're up against a fierce new parasite.

Newscaster: Authorities are saying that, until further notice, the diner will remain closed.

Beavis: This sucks!

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. We lost our jobs!

Beavis: No! My wiener still itches!

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: SHUT UP!!! What should I do?

Butt-Head: Uhh, I know. Like, think of something else. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Umm, heh. Okay. Heh heh.

He stops for about 10 seconds, then continues to scratch himself.

The  next day, we find the duo at Penguin's club, having a drink, and  flirting with women, unsuccessfully. Beavis still continues scratching  himself, causing the women to leave.

Butt-Head: Face it, Beavis. You have a problem with your penis. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: What should I do? This sucks! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uhh, Maybe you should, like, wash it or something. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Umm, ok. I could, like, uhh... I'll, like, uhh... Yeah, I'll, umm, wait, with water?! Heh. No way! It'll get wet! Heh.

Butt-Head: Life is hard, Beavis. Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, and it sucks! Heh heh.

He continues to scratch, and they left the club, and went home.

The following night, the diner has re-opened, and the duo is back to work.

Beavis: Hey, Butt-Head! Heh heh. My wiener feels great! Heh. It's, like, the right color again, check it out! Heh.

Butt-Head: Beavis, you butt-munch! I don't want to see it! Uh huh.

Beavis is now picking his nose.

Beavis: Yeah, and we got our jobs back. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah, but now, we have to, like, follow all these stupid rules. Uh huh huh.

They look at a sign that says "NOTICE: ALL EMPLOYEES MUST WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE RETURNING TO WORK."

He tries to read it, but can't seem to comprehend it.

Butt-Head: Uhh... No-Tice. All... Em, uh? Uh huh.

Beavis: Umm, heh, I think that's a "P", Butt-Head. Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uhh, Pull... Uhh, Must... Uhh, wash? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. That's hard! Heh heh heh.

Butt-head: I told you! Uh huh huh huh.