Chapter 87

Beavis and Butt-Head walking to Stewart's apartment place to pick him up to go to the movies. Butt-Head knocks on the door and Stewart quickly answers it.

Butt-Head: Uhh, ready to go? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. I don't wanna miss the previews! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Previews sucks! There's nothing cool about it once you seen the actual movie. Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: Yeah! I'm ready. Just give me a few minutes.

The duo let themselves in and see a bunch of food on his kitchen counter.

Beavis: Hey Stewart! How come you have all this food? Hm heh. Are you having a party? Heh heh heh.

Stewart: Actually, no, it's for my catering job I had this morning.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...do you say "cake" job? Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: No, it's a job, we're I provided the food and drinks at like a special event, or a party? It's just something I've always wanted to do, but never got the chance to do so.

Beavis: So why's all the food here? Heh heh heh.

Stewart: They barley ate anything. I don't think they liked my cooking.

Beavis and Butt-Head tries some food.

Beavis & Butthead YEAAAAAAAAAACH! OOOOOOOOOAAH!! GAAAAAG!!

They both spit out the food.

Beavis: This food sucks!

Butt-Head: Yeah, how do you expect people to eat this crap! No wonder they don't like your food. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Meh. Where are you getting your recipes, or something? Heh heh heh.

Stewart: These are my mom's recipes.

Butt-Head: Well, your mom sucks at cooking! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Let's find something to get that awful taste outta our mouths. Heh heh heh.

They both ransacking the kitchen. Stewart tries telling them to stop, but they wouldn't listen. As Beavis was approaching near his cookbooks, he finds a box.

Beavis: Um, what's this? Heh heh heh.

Stewart: Those are my grandmother's old recipes. I remember loving her food.

Butt-Head walks towards Beavis with the recipe box, and looking through some of them.

Butt-Head: "Flaky, creamy chicken casserole"? "Savory cheddar bread"? "Butter pie"?

Beavis: Hm! Those sound good. Why the hell didn't you making any of these?

Stewart: I don't know? They don't sound very healthy.

Butt-Head: No one cares about all that healthy crap! Uh huh. They only cared about how good the food is! Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: Hmm...all right, I'll do it. We should get going, the movie's going to start soon.

Beavis: Cool! Maybe the popcorn and soda will help get that nasty taste out. Heh heh heh.

Then they leaves to go to the movies. Meanwhile at the Iceberg Lounge, Ana was doing some important planing for her upcoming baby shower tomorrow. But the problem is that the caterer was sick with the flu and won't be catering her event. This frustrated Ana. Who's gonna prepare the food by tomorrow? Then, Natalie approached Ana.