Chapter 18

Song : Big Spender by Shirley Bassey ( This version of this song is also used in the show "Grounded For Life)

Later that night, Beavis and Butt-Head were going to see the Burlesque show performing by the Penguin. They dress up very nicely due to the money from the stolen goods they pawned. As they got there, they see a bunch of people waiting in line. But instead of waiting at the back of the line, they skip some people. They didn't care if they people they skipped were pissed, they just want to see the show. But as they were about to go inside, they were stopped by a security guard.

Security Guard: Hold it you two!

Butt-Head: Uhhh...hold what? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. "Hold?"

Security Guard: You can't go in there without an I.D.

Butt-Head: Here's our I.D.

They both showed the guard their "I.D.'s. But the thing is that these are fake I.D.'s

Beavis: Yeah Heh. So can we go in?

The security Guard doesn't by it, he knows a fake I.D. when he see's it.

Security Guard: Look, I'm gonna ask you two to leave.

Beavis
: NO WAY! WE WANNA SEE THE SHOW!

Butt-Head
: Yeah, come on "butthole" let us in. Uh huh huh.

Security Guard
: GET THE HELL OUT OR I'LL THROW YOU BOTH OUT!

He yelled at them and they both left. At the back of the alley, Beavis and Butt-Head were not happy being thrown out.

Beavis
: THIS SUCKS! I WANNA SEE THE SHOW!

Butt-Head
: Yeah me too.

Just then, an idea popped into Butt-Head's head...or something?

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis...I just got an idea? Uh.

Beavis
: What is it? Heh.

Butt-Head whisper's into Beavis's ear to tell him the idea. Beavis nodded his head, liking his idea already.

They decided to sneak in. They saw the security guard still there. Their plan is to pretend their out there, hanging out. They stepped closer and closer and stopped when the security guard looking at them being weird. When the guard not looking, the two step closer to the door and they quickly let themselves in.

Their finally inside and the place was packed. People were either sitting down at a table or a booth, or having a drink at the bar. They found a table and seated. They asked the waiter for some drinks and surprisingly, he waiter came with their drinks in the nick of time. He didn't ask for their I.D.s or how old they're are? Anyway, the two were just drinking and enjoying a good time when Beavis spotted a familiar face.

Beavis
: Hey Butt-Head! Isn't that the cop dude? Heh.

Butt-Head looked at the bar were Beavis spotted and saw Jim Gordon having a drink. They decided to walked were Jim was and Jim was NOT too pleased of seeing them again.

Jim: What do you two want?

Butt-Head
: Uhhh... what are you dong here? Trying to see "her"? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Yeah! Heh Hmm heh.

Jim
: NO! I was just...watching the show.

Butt-Head
: Yeah sure? Uh huh huh huh. He's in love with her. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Heh heh heh heh.

Jim was about to shout at them but was stopped when the show was about to start. Beavis and Butt-Head went back to their seats and enjoyed the show. It starts with the chorus girls dancing and finally shows Penguin, wearing her burlesque business suit that she designed herself and started singing.

Penguin (Ana)
:
The minute you walked in the joint
I could see you were a man of distinction
A real big spender
Good lookin' so refined
Say, wouldn't you like to know what's goin' on in my mind?
So let me get right to the point
I don't pop my cork for every man I see.

She tore her suit off, showing her burlesque designed lingerie and she throws her hat into the audience and Butt-Head caught her hat.

Penguin (Ana):
Hey big spender, (Chorus: Hey big spender).
Spend a little time with me.

Beavis and Butt-Head were enjoying the show. A lot of the men in there were catcalling and whistling.

Butt-Head: This is awesome! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Yeah! Heh. THIS IS HOT! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head
: SHAKE IT! Uh huh huh huh.

Shush! Someone shut these two up to be quiet!

Penguin (Ana):
Wouldn't you like to have fun, fun, fun
How's about a few laughs, laughs
I could show you a good time
Let me show you a good time!

Penguin was taking her stockings and corset off leaving only her bra and underwear on, leaving the men going crazy again.

Penguin (Ana)
:
The minute you walked in the joint
I could see you were a man of distinction
A real big spender.

Penguin was sitting on the chair in a more seductive and sexy way.

Beavis
: Oh I wish I was that chair? heh heh Hm heh.

Penguin got the small chair and turn it around and put it on the ground as Penguin and her backup dancers danced closely seductively together while the men whistles again.

Penguin (Ana)
:
Good lookin' so refined
Say, wouldn't you like to know what's goin' on in my mind?

Beavis:
Hey Butt-Head! Heh hmm. I think I'm popping my cork right now? Heh heh heh.

Jim over hears him not that far from here and was trying to calm himself down.

Penguin (Ana):

So let me get right to the point,
I don't pop my cork for every guy I see

Butt-Head
: I'd like to spend a little time with her. Uh huh huh huh.

Jim just had ENOUGH! He shouted quietly.

Jim
: SHUT UP YOU TWO!

Penguin (Ana)
:
Hey big spender, (Chorus: Hey big spender)
Hey big spender
Spend, a little time with me
Yes

The song ended and everyone from the audience started clapping and cheering, and the men started whistling a lot more. Beavis and Butt-Head started clapping and cheering as well. They liked the show and can wait to see more. Butt-Head said to Jim.

Butt-Head
: Your ex girlfriend is cool and hot! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Yeah! sucks you can't "hit" that anymore? Heh heh heh.

Jim hits these two in the back of their heads and they both knocked out cold. He wished he would have done that the moment they opened their mouths about Penguin.