Chapter 12

The boys were now in the city walking around and viewing those tall buildings that they don't see much back in Highland. It looks cool for them. They glad their at Gotham. Otherwise, they would still be at Highland being board and just watching TV like they do every single day. Now, their in this cool city, going out more then they ever do in Highland, and being cops ( which their not ).

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head! Heh heh...people respect the badge. Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah. Uh huh huh. Cause it like...gives us permission to kick their ass and stuff. Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh heh heh. Chicks like a man in a uniform. He heh yeah hmm hmm heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah. Uh huh huh. Check this out. Uh huh huh huh.

Butt-Head see's a woman in a red dress walking almost towards their direction and he stops her and said.

Butt-Head: Excuse me ma'am? Uh huh huh.

The woman stops and see what does two "supposed" officers want?

Woman in Red: Yes?

Butt-head: I'm a police officer. I'm like...I'm gonna have to ask you to uh...you know? "assume" the position? Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. ASSUME! Heh heh heh heh.

The woman in red was shocked and very disgusted with them. As she walks away from them, she said in a pissed off tone.

Woman in Red: You lay a hand on me and I'll SUE YOUR ASS!

She walks away...far FAR away from them.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head! He heh heh. Let's look for some crimes or something? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh.

They boys were now walking around the city looking for crimes or maybe hit on women again? But all they do is harassing people, breaking things that is property or something? and women slapped them across their faces and telling them to go away.

Beavis: DAMN! Never thought being cops can be so hard?.

Butt-Head: Yeah. We haven't kick someone's ass all day and all we get is women Slapping us and break some stuff that is cool or not?

Beavis: THIS SUCKS!

As Beavis was rambling about being cops sucks, Butt-Head spotted a different club that he wants to see. He slaps Beavis to stop him rambling and Beavis said.

Beavis: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR? FART-KNOCKER!

Butt-Head: Because DUMBASS...There's this new club or something that looks cool. And like...we should like check it out and maybe get wasted. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh yeah. Heh heh heh. Well come on.

Both boys walk towards the club that's like a mile or something? As they went inside, this place looks exquisite. Almost as Penguin's but much different. They spotted a bartender and said.

Butt-Head: Uhh...I'll have a beer. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: me too. Heh heh heh.

Bartender: I'll have to see some I.D.?

Butt-Head: uhh...I.D.?

Bartender: Yeah...I can't give you two alcohol if you don't have an I.D.? or that your not 21?

Butt-Head: Uhh...were cops and as cops...we want beer. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh heh. Are you gonna give us beer or what?

The bartender is not stupid. He knows their lying and not 21.

Bartender: Look...I know you two aren't 21 or that your really cops, OK? and I'm gonna have to ask you both to leave.

Beavis: NO WAY! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah...come on Butt munch we want beer! Uh huh huh.

Just as the Bartender was about to throw their butts outta here, two women showed up to see what's going on? And those women are Barbara Kean and Tabitha Galavan.

Barbara: What the hell is going on here?

Tabitha: Can you see we're busy?

Beavis and Butt-Head looked at them and are captivated by their beauty.

Butt-Head: Uhh...hey baby. Uh huh huh.

Barbara: Who the hell are you two?

Butt-Head: Were both cops and we came here to talk to you both a minute. Uh huh huh

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Just a few questions and that's all. Heh heh heh.

Butt-head: This is gonna be cool! Uh huh huh.

Both Barbara and Tabitha looked at them and thinking that there's something wrong with these two?

Barbara: So what's their to talk about?

Butt-Head: Uhh...are you both like...bad chicks or something? Uh huh huh

Beavis: Yeah like...do you both break the law or something like that? Heh heh heh.

Tabitha: What the hell is this about anyway?

Butt-Head: Uhh...can we like...frisk you both? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah yeah, me too. Heh heh heh heh.

Barbara, Tabitha, and even the bartender were shocked by their behavior. Both women were NOT too pleased with these two and sure as hell these idiots were not gonna see the light of day again.

Barbara: I don't think so!

Tabitha: Are you two really cops? cause you don't look like cops who are harassing women.

Butt-Head: Yeah were cops! look at our badges. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Now cooperate with us, or we'll have to arrest you both.

Tabitha took out her whip and threatened them.

Tabitha: How about I'll strangle you two if you don't get the hell outta here?

Both Beavis and Butt-Head were amazed by her whip.

Beavis: Whoa! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Cool! So uh...you like it rough uh? Uh huh huh.

Just then, Tabitha starts whipping them a bunch of times and Beavis and Butt-Head were getting injured. The Bartender doesn't do anything, he just sits there and watch it happened. He doesn't like those two baboons anyway.

Beavis: Ouch ouch ouch ouch!

Butt-head: Ouch ouch ouch ouch!

Couldn't take it anymore, both boys ran towards the door and ran outta here. The women were glad they're both gone and share a kiss. Outside, Beavis and Butt-Head were cover in cuts from the whipping, They do NOT enjoy it.

Beavis: DAMN THAT HURTS!

Butt-head: yeah! Let's not go in there again.

Beavis: So what now?

Butt-Head: Let's go find some other things to do?

They both walked away from Barbara's club trying to find something else to do rather than getting slashed a bunch of times.