Chapter 17

After they left the GCPD, Beavis and Butt-Head decided to head back to their apartment to watch more TV. When they get inside of the apartment, the landlord stops them and said.

Landlord: Boys can I talk with you for a moment?

They both looked at each other with confused looks and Butt-Head said.

Butt-Head: Uhh...what's the problem?

Landlord
: Oh nothing, it's just that your rent is due by next week. Have you boys had any ideas how you gonna pay your $40 rent here?

Beavis
: Heh hmm. I don't know?

Landlord
: Listen, just because I lowered your rent for $40, doesn't mean you can't pay it. Either you two find jobs, or GET OUT! It's that clear.

Beavis and Butt-Head didn't want to be kicked out, they liked it here. They both shook their heads "no".

Landlord: Good. I'll give you two 48 hours to find jobs, now in the meantime...I'm gonna go see if i win the lottery?

The landlord left them alone and headed towards his office.

The next scene shows Beavis and Butt-Head leave the apartment to go find jobs that they hate doing, but had no choice if they don't want to be kicked out. They went to every store in downtown, malls, and other places they could find work, but no one wanted to hired them for many reasons that they were kick out or throw them out. They were exhausted, who knew that finding a job is much harder then they thought? Just then, Beavis points at a diner.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head! Check it out. It's a diner. Heh.

Butt-Head
: Uhh...so?

Beavis
: Um Heh...We could like work there? Heh. It's like working at Burger World except it doesn't suck.

Butt-Head
: Uhh...maybe? Let's give it a try? Uh huh huh.

They both walked towards the diner and asked the manager if they could work there? The manager looked at their resume's and was impressed by their previously jobs. The manager was short on chef and cashier anyway, so he hired them and told them to start work tomorrow morning. Beavis and Butt-Head finally had jobs, even though it's not what they wanted, but at least they won't get kicked outta their apartment.

They both left the diner and both spotted Bruce and Selina walking together hand in hand.

Butt-head: Hey Beavis! Uh huh. There's that "cool chick" Uh huh huh.

Beavis
: Cool! Heh. But umm...who's that she's with?

Butt-head
: I don't know. Properly some wimp? Heh.

Beavis
: Let's go over there and showed her who the real man is? Heh.

Butt-head
: Yeah. Uh huh huh huh.

They both walked towards the couple, who by the looks on their faces, did not enjoy seeing these two idiots.

Selina: Oh no. What the hell do you both want now?

Selina does not want to see them. She was having a great time with Bruce and these two came and ruined it.

Bruce: Hey I know you two. You both robbed my place!

He said angrily.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...no? Uh huh huh huh.

Bruce
: I caught you on security camera. Why aren't you both in jail or something?

Butt-Head
: Cause we've been good, "Wimp" Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Heh heh heh. "Wimp". Heh heh heh.

Bruce wished he could beat them up, but kept it together. Then Butt-Head said to Selina.

Butt-Head: Hey baby. Uh...why don't you dump that wimp and get with a real man? Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: heh heh heh heh heh.

Selina just had enough of these two. She raise her cat claw hand and was about to claw their eyes out but Bruce stops her from doing it.

Bruce: SELINA! STOP! there not worth it. Come on.

Butt-Head
: Yeah! Uh huh huh. I've got something worth for. Uh huh. It's in my pants. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Heh heh heh heh.

Bruce and Selina were very infuriated with them. Bruce let go of Selina's hand and she kicked them in the groin. They both scream in agony fell in the ground, feeling so much pain. Both Bruce and Selina left. After a few minutes of agonizing pain, the pain has gone away and Beavis and Butt-Head got up.

Beavis: Damn it! That really hurt.

Butt-Head
: Yeah.

They decided to go back to their apartment. Beavis spotted a flyer that was posted on the window. The flyer says that there's going to be a burlesque show tonight at 7PM starting Anastasia Renee aka the Penguin.

Beavis: Butt-Head check it out! Heh heh.

Beavis shows the flyer to butt-head.

Butt-Head: Cool! Were there dude. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: heh heh heh heh.

They both walked away, laughing continuously and taking the flyer with them.