Chapter 4

The next day, Beavis and Butt-Head were in their house, sitting on the couch, and watching TV as usual. But then, the phone rings and Butt-Head answer it.

Butt-Head: "Uh....Hello? Uh huh huh."

Principal McVicker: Hello it's Principal McVicker, I wanted to tell you both that I have some good news to share. Can you two come over right now so we can discuss it.

Butt-Head: Uh....is it something cool? Uh huh.

Principal McVicker: Yeah sure it's something REALLY cool.

Butt-Head: Cool! Uh huh huh.

Principal McVicker: Eh! Yeah. Uhh I'll see you both soon. Good day.

He hangs up and Butt-Head turns to Beavis and said.

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis. Uh Huh. McDicker has some good news to tell us. Huh huh.

Beavis: Really? Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah. He said It's really cool. Uh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh. He's properly gonna tell us that were going to college? Heh heh.

Butt-Head: That would be cool. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, then we score. Heh heh heh.

After they both stopped laughing again, they head outta their house and head towards their former school.

After arriving there and went into his office, Principal McVicker discusses with them the good news.

Principal McVicker: Boys, You've must be wondering why I called you both in here even know I've already expelled you two?

Butt-Head: Uh...Is it about the good news you talking about? Huh huh. Are we like...gonna go to college? Uh huh huh. That would be cool! Huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh. SCORE! Heh heh heh.

Principal McVicker: No, it's not that. Listen, I've got something even better than college. There's this place called "Gotham". It says it's really cool and I think you boys are gonna love it their.

Principal McVicker gives the "Gotham" pamphlet to them and they started reading it. But truthfully, they can't hardly read much of anything it says. they're just looking at the photos. They seemed to like it much.

Beavis: Whoa! Butt-Head. Heh. Gotham sounds pretty cool. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Huh. It looks cool. Huh huh.

It looks like McVicker's plan is working.

Principal McVicker: I'm glad you both like it. Now listen... The bus to Gotham is arriving tomorrow morning at the front of the school. I ordered two tickets and renewed both your passports. Here's some money to get by. Oh! I've almost forgot. Here's your high school diploma's. Congratulations, You both just graduated high school.

He gives them the tickets, passports, money, and their diplomas. Both Beavis and Butt-Head were trilled that they don't have to go to school ever again.

Butt-Head: Cool! uh huh. Beavis...We just graduated. Huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh. No more school, Heh. Finally. Heh heh heh.

Principal McVicker: Yeah...It means you both will never come back here again. Now you both go home, and start packing your things if you want to go to Gotham.

Butt-Head: Uh...OK. Huh huh. Come on Beavis. Let's go pack. Huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh. You said "Pack". Heh heh.

The two idiots got up, took their stuff, and head out of the office, going home to pack their things. They walked pass Coach Buzzcut as he was walking towards McVicker's office. He came in and said.

Coach Buzzcut: I saw those two buffoons leaving. Did they fall for it?

Principal McVicker: Yes, they fall for it. They're stupid! they fall for anything. Did you handle the bus preparation yet?

Coach Buzzcut: Sure did sir!

Principal McVicker: Good! I can't wait to get rid of those little bastards. They made a mockery out of this school for far too long. I used to love my job...ever since they've been here, my life's been a living hell. Ehhh!

Coach Buzzcut: You and me both!