Chapter 32

Beavis and Butt-Head we're at their apartment watching a commercial about the lottery.

Commercial Actor #1: I bought fancy new clothes, fine jewelry, and got a mansion for my family with the $40 Million Dollar Lottery I won.

Beavis: Heh heh, cool! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Yeah. Uh huh huh huh huh.

Commercial Actor #2: I got me a couple of expensive watches, some rings, and a few cars.

Announcer: Lottery...just a buck, and a hope.

Butt-Head: Cool! Uh huh huh huh. Huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh heh. Money is cool. Heh heh.

The next day, Barbara Kean is seen in her club, talking to Tabitha and a few friends.

Barbara: So any way what do you girls think of this dress?

A few of the women think and Tabitha says.

Tabitha: Why are trying so hard to get Jim to notice you? He's interested in Penguin anyway.

Barbara: It's her fault that me and Jim broken up, she seduce him. Which is why I thought the perfect plan.

Tabitha: What plan?

Barbara:  The plan is for me to seduce my ex, he breaks up with Penguin, we've  become a couple again, Jim proposes to me, break up with him at the  altar, then POW! What do you think?

Tabitha: I think that WON"T work! Let it go Barbara.

Barbara give Tabitha the look like she doesn't care what she thinks.

The  next scene shows Beavis and Butt-Head walking the street. Then  Butt-Head spotted Barbara inside her club by looking at the window.

Butt-Head:  Hey Beavis, check it out it's that blonde chick and that chick with the  whip. Uh huh huh huh huh. Let's go and talk to them. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh, Yeah! heh heh heh. Let's go talk to them. Heh heh heh heh heh.

They  walked inside the club. Barbara meanwhile, still talking about her  plan, even though Tabitha thinks it's not gonna work, but Barbara don't  care.

Barbara: Doesn't matter what you think, it's still a full out plan. This would make Jim pay for leaving me with that WHORE!

Beavis and Butt-Head were standing next to Barbara, who stops talking and looks in disgust when she saw these two boys again.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. Heh heh hm. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Barbara: What do you want?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...uh huh huh huh. What do we want? Uh huh huh.

Barbara: Don't you guys has some brain cells to kill?

Barbara took outta $1 bill.

Barbara: Look, if I give you a dollar would you get the hell away from us.

Butt-Head: A dollar? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. Cool.

Barbara hands the dollar to Butt-Head and he took it.

Butt-Head: A dollar.

Butt-Head  is day dreaming about what to do with a dollar? He's dreaming about  fancy cars, women, and a new guitar. Beavis, on the other hand is day  dreaming about the dollar.