Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Wearing the Book

    When Shen Chu just opened his eyes, there was darkness in front of him.

    Very pure, unadulterated darkness.

    Gradually, a small white light spot appeared in front of his eyes, and the light spot gradually became larger, slowly emitting a slender light. Eventually, his whole world lit up.

    Blinking his eyes uncomfortably, the fine light penetrated his eyelashes, and he subconsciously rubbed his eyes with his hands, only then did he feel that the light outside was not so irritating.

    Suddenly, he felt a gentle push on his back, and then he heard an arrogant but slightly hoarse voice.

    "You, kicked his meal in the past."

    Shen Chu's eyes gradually became clearer, and as soon as he saw what was in front of him, he realized that he was being instructed by a boy who looked two or three years younger than him.

    It was a teenager of about seventeen or eighteen, wearing a goose-yellow robe with delicate and complex dark patterns embroidered on it, and a string of delicate and shiny jade pendants hanging from the belt around his waist. The young man looked pretty, but he was arrogant, and there was some contempt and smugness between his eyes that should not be seen at his age.

    Behind him were two or three slightly older teenagers. Although they were not as good as him, they were also well-dressed. It was obvious that they were very precious, and their arrogant and domineering appearance seemed to be carved out of a mold.

    Just as Shen Chu was about to speak, he found that the surrounding environment seemed a little wrong.

    In front of you is a slightly old palace. The carvings on the pillars on the windows are lifelike, and at first glance, it is the work of a master. It just looks like it has been unmaintained all the year round, it has been a little dim, and even the paint has fallen off. The inside of the palace was clean, but nothing was placed, it looked empty.

    In the corner of the wall was a boy who looked about fifteen or sixteen years old. He squatted aside and looked very thin, and his clothes were a little worn out. The color of the clothes was dark, and it looked like he should have been wearing it for a long time. He looked down at his feet and did not speak, only showing A white, soft neck.

    There is a stark contrast on both sides.

    Who are these people? Where is this place? Why is he here? Why instruct him like this?

    Didn't he just... be hit by a car?

    Shen Chu still remembered that he had just come out of the school gate, and he was going back to the dormitory with a freshly baked barbecue in his hand, and then a car light shone on him...

    "Shen Yanchu! Let you move! You are not listening. What is the prince's words?" The most delicately dressed boy pointed to the child in the corner and said, with a hint of impatience in his tone, as if I would cut you off if you don't follow suit.

    Before he could recover from the news of his death, Shen Chu had already been assigned a mission.

    Kicking a job? This is not very good. As a good socialist young man, Shen Chu has never bullied anyone, not to mention the one in front of him who looks much younger than him.