Chapter 61

Chapter 61: Xiao Yu

    "His Royal Highness, it's not right for me to do things like giving out silver rewards, right?" Shen Chu asked uncertainly.

    Shen Chu didn't understand the ancient rules, but in Shen Yanchu's memory, it was the mistress of the house who gave out silver to the servants. If there is no mistress and no concubine, it should be distributed by the head of the family, and who can get him.

    There is also a case where the housekeeper distributes. Shen Chu thought about it, maybe Xiao Yu was using him as a subordinate, as a housekeeper?

    "You should really be the mistress of the house to distribute silver rewards." The corner of Xiao Yu's mouth curled slightly, leaning on the soft pillow behind him and looking at Shen Chu, his eyes showed a hint of playfulness.

    "Sigui slept on my bed and covered a quilt with me, isn't she the head mistress of my Chu palace?"

    Xiao Yusheng was good-looking, but leaning on the bed gave off a seductive feeling. His eyes were clean and deep, as if he wanted to suck people in.

    Shen Chu thought that if he was a crook, he would definitely be attracted to Xiao Yu. He swallowed hard, "Your Highness, if you don't get up again, you won't be able to make it to the palace."

    Shen Chu changed the subject very difficultly.

    The rule of the royal family over the years is to enter the palace to meet the emperor on the morning of the first day of the new year, eat dumplings with the emperor, and then go to worship the heaven and earth together.

    King Wu and King Chu's Jin Feng ceremony has not yet been completed, and today will definitely be Jin Feng ceremony together.

    Shen Chu wanted to go see it, but unfortunately he couldn't.

    Although he still wanted to stay with Shen Chu for a while, the emperor said that he would have a family banquet together, but no one dared not go.

    Xiao Yu thought about it and felt that Shen Chu would not secretly go back to Shen's house, so he put down his heart.

    "I'll go back when I go, and Sigui will wait for me in the mansion."

    "Okay." Shen Chu nodded, the quilt slid down from him, revealing a large piece of bare/naked skin. He jumped down and quickly pulled the quilt back.

    After finishing speaking, Xiao Yu quickly put on his clothes, instructed Shen Chu again, and returned to the palace.

    Shen Chu was forced to wake up and lay on the bed for a while before slowly getting dressed.

    When he got up, he didn't expect that Xiao Yu didn't bring Xiao Luzi back to the palace, but let Xiao Luzi entertain him in the palace, which made Shen Chu feel a ripple in his heart.

    Who is Xiao Luzi, the person Xiao Yu serves personally, and he should take him with him no matter what he does. But today I was afraid that he was unfamiliar, so I didn't bring Xiao Luzi. In this way, Shen Chu reconsidered his position in Xiao Yu's heart.

    "Young master can have breakfast now?" Xiao Luzi asked through the curtain.

    "Okay, trouble father-in-law." Shen Chu stopped unrealistic fantasies and quickly wiped his face and went out to have breakfast.

    The rule here is to eat dumplings in the morning of the first day of the new year. Shen Chu felt a little tired of eating dumplings in the morning, so he only served dumplings with plain stuffing.