Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Shen Qiuting's words became more and more dirty, he held one of Shen Chu's hands together, and the other hand forcibly pulled off the wet jacket that Shen Chu had just put on.

    After listening to Shen Qiuting's words, Shen Chu felt a surge of heat rushed to the top of his head, and he shivered with anger.

    He gritted his teeth and struggled hard not to let Shen Qiuting succeed, flexibly avoiding Shen Qiuting's greasy face, and looking for an opportunity to kick Shen Qiuting's lower body with his legs.

    Could it be... being attacked by the sun ring? When Shen Chu was dodging, he was trying to calm down and thinking about what was going on.

    The people behind him moved slightly slowly, and the air still smelled faintly of alcohol. It is estimated that he had drank a lot of alcohol, so he dared to be so reckless.

    Shen Qiuting is two years older than Shen Chu, but because he is a scholar, he often goes to Hualou to drink, and his body has long been empty.

    At the beginning, he was able to gain the upper hand, but gradually the stamina was insufficient, and Shen Chu slammed back and knocked the person directly.

    "You! You little bitch! How dare you hit me!" Shen Qiuting was knocked to the ground, and the back of his head hit the hard floor tile with a thud.

    The sound was so loud that even Shen Chu was taken aback.

    Shen Qiuting lay on the cold floor tiles, baring his teeth in pain, a little blood was stuck on the floor tiles under him, and gradually fainted into a small piece.

    Under the dim light, the dark red blood almost turned black and red, and there was a faint smell of blood in the air.

    At this time, Shen Chu couldn't take care of that much. He didn't have that much strength, and he would definitely not die, so he went up and kicked Shen Qiuting a dozen times, especially taking care of his lower body.

    The pained Shen Qiuting lay on the ground and screamed. , sweating profusely.

    "You still want to kill me?" Shen Chu was sweating because of this series of actions. He took out the dirty clothes he had changed from the table next to him and tied Shen Qiuting to the pillar in the room.

    After tying up, I felt annoyed and kicked my feet before I felt a little more comfortable.

    After being tossed like this again, Shen Qiuting fainted. Shen Chu was a little out of strength, pulled up the jacket on his body with trembling hands, and rested on the chair for less than a cup of tea.

    At this time, Shen Chu had calmed down, and he looked up at the sky outside. The night was dark and the stars were a little bit bright, and the sound of playing outside could be clearly heard.

    The time has passed, Xiao Yu... should have arrived at the Chu Palace.

    Shen Chu quickly picked up clean clothes and put them on, cleaned up everything in the bathroom, and only left Shen Qiuting, who had passed out, in the bathroom.

    At this time, he absolutely couldn't stay here, Shen Chu picked up the shoe cover and put it on his foot. If he stayed here, he would not be able to explain when the Shen family came over, and he could only be caught and punished by the Shen family.

    So... let's get out of here first. After the Shen family found out that Shen Qiuting had fainted, he had already left, and even if Shen Qiuting wanted to talk about the injury, he couldn't say anything.