Chapter 117

Originally, Xiao Yu had been handling government affairs in the Zichen Hall today. He heard that the emissary from Dongying had arrived in the capital yesterday, and he must be summoned, so he asked Xiao Luzi to pass an order to call someone.

Dongying has a small land and a large population, and food, fruits and vegetables are extremely scarce and need to be purchased in large quantities from Daliang. However, although the Dongying people are obedient on the surface, in reality there are many resentments in their hearts, and they even try to annex Daliang in vain. But it's just a small place, it's just a dream.

Therefore, the two countries have also formed a strange relationship. Daliang buys cheap seafood from Dongying. Although Dongying has resentments in his heart, he can only bow his head to the court because of his strength and food.

The previous emperor was quite relaxed when he was still there. Now that Xiao Yu has ascended the throne as an emperor, he will not be so relaxed, but he should not be too strict.

Xiao Luzi's footsteps were very fast, and the envoys of Dongying quickly entered the palace to pay homage.

I just went to the palace to visit the shrine, and there were five beauties behind me.

So when Xiao Luzi came in with the five beauties, Xiao Yu looked up and froze on the chair. This Dongying envoy probably saw that Daliang had given few gifts in the past two years, and thought that the new emperor wanted to seek some benefits, so he came to give him gifts and blow the pillow wind.

So angry that Xiao Yu almost laughed.

"My minister pays respects to my emperor, and may my emperor be safe!" The difference between Dongying people and Daliang people is not too big, but they are a little shorter, and their clothes are large and procrastinated.

In the previous war, Dongying suffered because of the large clothes, so now this kind of large dress can only be seen on formal occasions.

"Be flat, give a seat." Xiao Yu put down his red pen and sat upright on the chair, and Xiao Luzi hurriedly invited someone to take the seat.

The five beauties behind the Dongying envoy automatically stood behind the envoy's chair.

After chatting with the envoy of Dongying for a while, in fact, Xiao Yu had nothing to say with the envoy, so he planned to let the envoy return to the post house to rest and wait for the banquet. He didn't mention a word about the five beauties.

Anyone who is smart should realize that Xiao Yu is not willing to accept the five beauties, and the best way is to go back to where he should go. Who knew that this time it was a solid eye, and the Emperor Dongying asked him to dedicate the beauty to Emperor Daliang, and he did it with a solid eye.

So he stood up and knelt down respectfully, Xiao Yu quickly opened his mouth to stop but did not stop him, "Your Majesty, these are the five beauties I selected from Dongying, each of them is a national beauty and heavenly fragrance, this is our Dongying. One's heart is a respect to Your Majesty, and I hope Your Majesty will not let it down."

Xiao Yu: "..." It's enough to keep a Sigui in my harem, he doesn't need these beauties.

"My heart belongs to the queen, so don't waste the hearts of the people of Dongying, Xiao Luzi, send them back." Xiao Yu said with a cold face.

"Your Majesty is the real Dragon Emperor, and there should be three thousand beauties. These beauties are our respect of Dongying, and I hope Your Majesty will accept them!" Just after the envoy finished speaking, the five beauties fell to their knees one after another, and the six were crying and wailing. The kowtow is a headache.