Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Shy

    The poor and innocent little Luzi was pushed by Xiao Yu and staggered, he took two or three steps back before barely stabilizing his body.

    What's in this room... something he can't see? Xiao Luzi blinked, and honestly did not dare to follow.

    After a long, long time, Xiao Luzi realized that this was the most correct decision he had ever made - no one would want to see the queen's body.

    "..." Shen Chu panicked when he saw Xiao Yu coming in. He didn't have time to think, and his first reaction was to cover the front.

    However, due to his posture, he felt that he could see behind him from Xiao Yu's direction, so he took out a hand to cover his back.

    However, Shen Yanchu's hands were not very big, and because of the medicinal properties in the front, he couldn't hold it well enough, and he could vaguely see something in the back, so embarrassed that Shen Chu was sweating all over.

    Shen Chu once again felt the world's deep malice towards him.

    Xiao Yu looked at the beautiful scenery in front of him, and was stunned politely for a moment.

    Shen Yanchu's skin was snow-white, but the medicinal properties had not yet subsided, causing her whole body to be pale pink. Half squatting and half kneeling on the floor tiles, looking up at him, he looks weak and supple, which makes people feel pity.

    Having suffered so much grievance before, Xiao Yu also blamed himself for not being able to save Shen Yanchu, and then remembered the unexpected kiss that was like a touch of water before, so now seeing people's hearts are extraordinarily soft.

    Shen Chu kept covering his bottom, seeing Xiao Yu looking at him without any reaction, he immediately pulled up his pants. Unexpectedly, the legs are still sore and weak, and the pants are stuck on the butt/stock...

    I'm afraid the atmosphere can't be more embarrassing, Shen Chu gave up his thoughts.

    At this time, the top of his head was suddenly covered by shadows, a pair of white and slender hands pulled his pants, and a slightly cold hand supported him, gently helping him put on his pants.

    "What do you want to do, I'll help you." Xiao Yu carefully helped Shen Chu put on his pants and carried the man from the ground to the bed.

    The ground was cold, but there was a feeling of being scalded wherever Xiao Yu touched. Shen Chu knew that there were residual medicinal properties on his body, and he felt helpless about the fever that he couldn't control.

    "Huh?" Xiao Yu kept waiting for an answer.

    The end of this "um" rose, and the voice was right next to Shen Chu's ears, making his whole body numb, and then he remembered that he hadn't... Xiaojie.

    "I...I..." Shen Chu hesitated for a long time and didn't say why, he couldn't tell the male protagonist that he wanted to have a small talk, and let the male protagonist accompany him to small talk, right?

    Seeing that Shen Chu's face was flushed, Xiao Yu suddenly understood what Shen Chu meant. "But you want to take a break?"

    Shen Chu nodded desperately, as if seeing the dawn. If he doesn't go to the toilet again, he is afraid that he will explode, so find a servant to take him to the hut.

    "Little Luzi!" Xiao Yu shouted to the door.

    "The servant is here." Xiao Luzi did not dare to enter the door outside, for fear of being pushed out again by Xiao Yu in a rage.