Chapter 73

Shen Yanchu's face flushed, and she subconsciously pulled out her hand, pushing Xiao Yu away suddenly and taking a step back.

"You..." He was stunned and speechless, he could only cover his chest with one hand, as if covering it like this would stop his heartbeat from accelerating.

I have to say, in terms of sex, Xiao Yu has risen directly from the junior level to the top level, and can always suddenly make his heart beat faster when he is not aware of it.

"Sigui...but have you read it?" Xiao Yu waved the book in his hand, the corners of his mouth were slightly hooked, his eyes were lowered, his smile was successful and wanton.

Shen Yanchu: "..." No, he didn't see the last page from the first page!

Shen Yanchu shook her head desperately, but her eyes continued to follow the book in Xiao Yu's hand.

"I haven't seen why Sigui wants to grab it?" Xiao Yu took a step forward, lowered his head and asked Shen Yanchu's ear. "I put the book and the picture book on the bed and read it every day. If you follow the book...Sigui is willing to be with me, then I'm willing to do what the book says."

Shen Yanchu remembered the pattern of the domineering prince and the soft-bodied and easy to overthrow the little daughter-in-law in the book, and then applied it to him and Xiao Yu... He couldn't help shivering.

But Xiao Yu really put everything on the bedside, he remembered his trousers... it was still on Xiao Yu's bedside. Fortunately, Xiao Yu has not married the princess yet. If the princess sees things like Xiao Yu's bedside, she will probably think that she is married to a pervert.

There were so many things on my mind, but nothing came out.

"Your Highness, don't be joking." Shen Yanchu lowered her head with a bitter and haha ​​expression, and in her heart used all his words to scold the system again. Why did you give him such a broken halo? Now even Xiao Yu is affected by the halo.

Xiao Yu suddenly lost his smile after hearing this, but just stared at the person in front of him silently. His eyes were focused, as if he was looking at the most precious thing in the world.

The person in front of him is the most beautiful time, majestic and juvenile. A handsome and elegant blue attire, one can tell that he is a rare young talent. I don't know how many women fell for it in the original book.

But Shen Yanchu didn't dare to look at Xiao Yu, because every time he looked at him, he would feel uncomfortable. It seems that he is with Xiao Yu... He is not as disgusted as he imagined.

"It's getting late, Sigui should go back first." Xiao Yu's tone was a little low.

"Your Highness, do you want to be with me?" Shen Yanchu asked subconsciously without stopping her mouth.

The person in front of him suddenly lost his smile, which made him very uneasy. He had been talking and laughing before. In fact, if it weren't for these things before, they would definitely go back together based on their previous friendship.

Now...it's hard to say.

"Then let's go back together." Xiao Yu nodded indifferently.

Xiao Yu's carriage was not far away, and after a dozen steps, he came to the carriage. Xiao Yu got into the carriage first, and after entering, he stretched out his hand to support Shen Yanchu.

As soon as he entered the carriage, Shen Yanchu first saw the half-opened words book in the corner of the carriage.

Shen Yanchu was stunned for a moment, and when Xiao Yu was not paying attention, he quietly hid the words book under his ass, and planned to take it away when he got out of the car.