Chapter 79

Xiao Yu was already awake when Shen Yanchu entered the cave with a small bundle of twigs, and was resting against the cold mountain wall.

Where they are now is a cave on a cliff.

They were chased by assassins before and had to jump off a cliff. With Xiao Yu around, jumping off a cliff is not a death request, but an expedient measure. After jumping off the cliff, Xiao Yu hooked a rock with a small hook, barely stabilizing his body. It's just that Xiao Yu's shoulder was injured and he couldn't hold on for too long. Fortunately, he saw a small platform not far away, and there was a cave on the platform.

Xiao Yu used light power to fly into the cave on the cliff, and they were able to recuperate. The caves on the cliffs are so hidden that it would take days for assassins to find them.

Large birds had probably lived in the cave before, and the stone platform outside was covered with gray and white feathers, as well as many broken branches, all piled up in a mess at the entrance of the cave, providing them with a natural barrier.

This cave is on the back of the mountain, it is cold and humid, and the cave is quite deep inside, but the outer part is not too big, but it is enough to temporarily shelter the two of them. Shen Yanchu collected the broken branches outside and planned to start a fire. Seeing Xiao Yu wake up, he quickly put down the branch to check Xiao Yu's condition.

Xiao Yu was leaning on a large rock at this time, and an arrow was hit in his left shoulder. The arrow shot so deeply that the entire arrow was deeply immersed in the flesh of Xiao Yu's left shoulder, soaking Xiao Yu's clothes. After a large area, even the stone behind him was stained red with blood, giving off a strong smell of blood.

For some reason, Shen Yanchu always felt that there was also a faint smell of ambergris in the thick bloody smell.

"How do you feel, Your Highness?" Shen Yanchu knelt down beside Xiao Yu with uncontrollable worry in her tone.

He was originally wearing a white shirt today, but it was stained red by Xiao Yu's blood, and there was a lot of dripping on the hem, it looked like he had embroidered a few red plums on it.

"Shang Ke..." Xiao Yu's voice was a little hoarse, and he seemed weak.

His skin was originally very fair, but now his face has become extremely pale, bloodless, and his crimson lips are covered with a layer of white mist.

"This arrow... how to deal with it?" Shen Yanchu asked Ai Ai, looking at the arrow still on Xiao Yu's body.

The wound on Xiao Yu's body was deep, and the arrow couldn't be pulled out. But if it was really up to him to pull it out, he felt that he might not be up to the job. Especially when he saw Xiao Yu's pale face, his hands trembled and he couldn't start at all.

"Sis come back and pull out, okay?" At this time, Xiao Yu could still show such a gentle smile.

"But...but I..." Shen Yanchu looked at the arrow on Xiao Yu's body, trembling more and more.

Now he finally knows why doctors can never perform life-or-death operations on loved ones.

The person in front of you is almost the most important person in your life, and one of your mistakes will hurt him. He couldn't help thinking that if he made a mistake, if he made a mistake, he would start... but he was the most important person.

He didn't even need to think too much, as long as he saw Xiao Yu's blood, he couldn't help trembling.

How dare he, he dare not.

"Where did Sigui think?" Xiao Yu saw that Shen Yanchu was thinking, and showed a pale and weak smile. "It's just drawing an arrow, I won't die...cough...cough..."