Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    As soon as He Yan finished speaking, Shen Chu and Xie Yinge gasped.

    "It's a vicious and cautious plan." Xie Yinge was silent for a while, and finally said in a low voice.

    No one would think there was any problem with such slow poisoning at first, even the imperial physician would at most feel that the drug was too heavy, and would not think it was a problem of raw black grass.

    It may be possible to see a clue when someone dies, but by then it will be too late.

    "So slowly poisoned, is there any sign of death from the poison?" Shen Chu suddenly remembered what the Queen said at that time.

    "Although there are signs, but the amount is so small, it is difficult for ordinary people to see the clues." He Yan replied, taking the contents of the paper bag.

    "Today, when I was in the Zichen Palace, the queen said that as soon as she went to listen to Yuxuan, she found out that Qiao Guiren was poisoned and died..."

    Shen Chu recalled, and the conjecture in his heart became more and more firm. I just don't know how Yi Concubine can guess anything without knowing anything.

    "What do you mean... the Queen did this? Is my guess right?" Xie Yinge's thoughts flowed, and he quickly guessed Shen Chu's thoughts.

    "Why... why is the queen doing it?" He Yan obviously did not respond, and looked at the two people in front of him with a blank expression.

    Xie Yinge had an expression of hating iron and steel, and sighed, "You, you! I'm going to be stupid, my uncle!"

    He Yan said that he still didn't know why he was being scolded.

    "But... the Queen's motive for doing this..." Shen Chu could roughly guess, but his thoughts were not very complete. There were a few things he didn't quite understand.

    "According to my guess... the queen is planning to kill two birds with one stone." Xie Yinge spoke slowly, explaining word by word while sorting out his thoughts. "She wanted to raise the ninth prince, and framed Concubine Shu by the way."

    "But didn't the queen already raise King Su? Why bother raising the ninth prince?" He Yan was the first to react.

    "Didn't Niangniang Niang said that the water in King Su's courtyard is too turbid, and the queen wants to change the water in Jingfu Palace." After hearing Xie Yinge say this, Shen Chu probably understood the queen's purpose.

    Recently, King Su has become more and more depressed because of the things he has thought about. King Su was originally a person who was not very smart but had a small stomach.

    After he was punished and thought about it, he did not feel that the emperor was covering him, but felt that the emperor had given up on him. .

    The Queen and King Su are not biological mothers and sons, and King Su's power is mostly brought by the Queen's mother's family.

    To support a King Su who does not seek to make progress, and not to support a ninth prince who is sensible, obedient and controllable. Coupled with the fact that King Su had acted without authorization several times before, the Queen had already abandoned him in her heart.

    So the queen secretly poisoned Qiao Guiren, and then framed it with the help of Concubine Shu and Qiao Guiren's grievances. Even if it is impossible to pull Concubine Shu Gui from the horse, it can make Concubine Shu's position in the emperor's heart shake a little bit.