Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Hand Cage

    Help Xiao Yu escape from being framed?

    Does this old woman not only have to deliver meals and change clothes, but also wipe the male lead's ass?

    Shen Chu looked at the words "This task is worth 30 points and is slightly more difficult, please handle it with caution", and could not help but let out a sigh of death.

    The problem is very big, very panic.

    Shen Chu has always known his own IQ.

    When he went to the former court, he would be played to death by the ministers, and when he went to the harem, he didn't know how he would die. Entering the palace fighting drama can't live for only one episode, and the ending song can't even reach it.

    I'm afraid that it will be destroyed in the first chapter of the novel.

    Although Shen Chu has been through a lot of time, he really hasn't finished the first chapter.

    In the first chapter of "Die the World", the seventeen-year-old Xiao Yu was bullied, and the old eunuch was killed in order to protect Xiao Yu, so he began to stop swallowing his breath and decide to take the heir. This part of falling into the water was originally inserted into the memory like the previous synopsis.

    All the current situation requires Shen Chu to speculate based on the plot in the book he has read. Isn't this difficult for him?

    Smiling on the outside, crying on the inside.

    However, no matter how difficult the task is, he has to accept it. If he doesn't accept it, he will already die before anyone else kills him. Shen Chu chose to accept the task, and then sighed again.

    Xiao Yu, who was lying on the bed, was still pretending to be asleep, and frowned slightly when he heard the sigh of the person in front of him.

    "I don't know if it's still burning..." Shen Chu said to himself, his voice was so small that the last few words were almost completely inaudible.

    He reached out and touched Xiao Yu's forehead, it was not hot anymore, it should have subsided.

    On a bright night in winter, it was pitch-dark outside, and the whistling of the north wind could be heard inside the house. At this time, Xiao Luzi should still be on duty outside. Before Xiao Yu is awake, he should say hello and leave quickly.

    Shen Chu rubbed his hands, and reluctantly pushed the door open through a gap, and a north wind was blowing in the cold, so cold that Shen Chu just wanted to shrink back. Other companions are treasures in the palm of the family, and someone sent him cotton-padded clothes and fox furs into the palace early. The Shen family can't wait to be without him, so naturally they won't give him anything.

    "Young Master Shen is going back?" Xiao Luzi outside the door noticed the movement and quietly came over to ask.

    Shen Chu looked at this little Luzi quite clever. He remembered that the eunuch Xiao Yu served in the future seemed to be called Xiao Luzi, and he could almost guess that it was the same person.

    It was very cold outside, but this servant had only just arrived at Yanqing Palace, but he had been guarding him. His hands and feet were probably numb, and he was indeed loyal.

    "Yeah, I'll go back now. His Highness has already subsided, remember to drink the medicine a few times to avoid recurrence. It's been cold these few days, take care of it carefully..." After talking for a long time, Shen Chu said it at the end. I realized that I was talking a bit too much, more like a worried old mother, so I immediately shut up.