Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    "Who's in front?" The emperor squinted and looked forward, only to recognize one, the bright yellow robe corners shaking slightly.

    "I looked at the little princess at the side, who is next to her?"

    "Go back to your majesty, it is the companion of His Royal Highness King Wu, Shen Yanchu, the second son of the Marquis of Jing'an." Director Zhao bent down and lowered his head.

    "Which is the one on the ice?" the emperor asked again, this time his tone was not very good.

    Outside men are not allowed to enter the harem without a summons, and companions can enter but must avoid the palace family.

    How come these two companions are with the little princess.

    "Yes..." Director Zhao looked up at Xie Yinge and Xiao Yu, then quickly lowered his head, "It's His Highness's companion, He Yan from General Xie's Mansion."

    As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere suddenly changed .

    In fact, only the emperor was embarrassed. Xie Yinge's face has always been the thickest.

    After listening to Director Zhao's reply, his back is still straight, his eyes are still forward, and his head is still raised.

    As for Xiao Yu, he kept his head down and kept silent, as if I would listen to whatever you say.

    Director Zhao understood the situation at this time very well, he continued to take a few steps forward, stood in a position where Shen Chu and the others could hear, and clapped his hands vigorously.

    At first, Shen Chu didn't react when he heard the sound, and was still worried about He Yan with his butt pouted. The white cat didn't know what it was frightened, and jumped into the lotus pond and refused to come out.

    He Yan stretched out his claws and scratched when he touched it. He Yan's fair neck was already full of scratches.

    When the applause came to mind for the second time, Shen Chu just went through a circle in his mind, applause—

    Holy Driver? ! As soon as he turned his head, the emperor's guard of honor was almost approaching him!

    "I see Your Majesty, Your Majesty... Your Majesty is safe." This was the most agile time for Shen Chu to kneel. Just now, he was thinking that the emperor must not come over.

    As a result... the wish came true.

    Princess Ye Xiao's attention has always been on Yu Tao, and she intends to use her own voice to comfort the white cat, "Don't be afraid, Xiao Tao'er, come back soon."

    She suddenly froze when she heard Shen Chu's greeting. At an extremely slow speed, he turned his head and glanced behind him, thinking it was just deception.

    And then——

    "Yan...Yan'er see...Your Majesty...Your Majesty...Your Majesty is safe." Ye Xiao County Master has always been gentle and moving, with good etiquette in front of his parents and outsiders, and today's sign is here.

    He Yan in the lotus pond naturally heard the movement. At this time, regardless of whether the cat was safe or not, He Yan grabbed the back of the cat's neck and forcibly brought the white cat up with his paws scratching.

    "My minister sees Your Majesty, Your Majesty is safe." He Yan was the most calm one. As soon as he got ashore, he let go of the white cat and knelt down on the ground.