Chapter 114

When returning to the bedroom, Ming put Feng Guanxia down aside, Shen Yanchu was thinking about Shen Qiuchi, and for a while he forgot to look at it.

Maybe it's a natural sense of superiority, Shen Yanchu thought while looking at the flowers and plants outside the window. Mrs. Shen came from a high background, so even a concubine could upright, and no matter what she did, she felt it was right. Shen Yanchu's mother was born in a businessman, so even if she tried her best to marry into the mansion, she was only laughed at, and she was bullied even with her children.

Because of his rank, Shen Qiuting and Shen Qiuchi can disregard the wishes of others and bully others at will, but do not feel that he is at fault.

"His Royal Highness, Lord Shen is outside, saying that he has something to see you." Xia Qing respectfully came in from the outside, and said expressionlessly. "It looks worried, I don't know who is worried."

Shen Yanchu didn't know whether Lord Shen was fighting for Shen Qiuchi's injustice or was afraid that he would be implicated, so he came to apologize. In short, he wouldn't really come to care about him. No matter which of the above two reasons, Shen Yanchu didn't want to see Lord Shen.

"Let him go back, I won't see you." Shen Yanchu was cruel and waved his hand to let Xia Qing go down.

The Shen family is the Shen family, he is him, there is no need to tie them together. In the original book, Shen Yan first broke with the Shen mansion after gaining power, and when he finally became King Wu's favorite, he simply overthrew the Shen mansion and directly inherited the Marquis of Jing'an.

Therefore, the Shen family, whether it is Shen Yanchu in the original book or him, has nothing to do with him.

"Yes, Your Highness, the servant drove him out." Xia Qing nodded and walked out without any hesitation.

However, not long after Xia Qing went out, Shen Yanchu vaguely heard the cry of Lord Shen, and he didn't understand what he said. After a while, the sound outside gradually weakened, and finally there was no sound at all.

Shen Yanchu breathed a sigh of relief, and the matter of the Shen family... is over.

Lunch and dinner were brought by Xia Qing, Xiao Yu was afraid that he would not eat well, so he specially sent a royal chef to cook for him. After finishing the meal, he drank medicine under the supervision of Xia Qing, not less than once.

After that, a special etiquette mama came to teach Shen Yanchu the rules of the canonization ceremony. After all, she was the empress who was proclaimed by the emperor, and the ceremonial mother did not dare to scold her, she just said the process for tomorrow and left.

The next day, Shen Yanchu was called up by Xia Qing. Before dawn, he was pulled up to take a shower and groomed, Xia Qing served dutifully by the side, and by the way, fished out Shen Yanchu, who was dreaming and almost poured into the tub.

Shen Yanchu picked up the woman's wedding dress in a daze and was about to wear it, and a small fiery red thing suddenly fell out of the wedding dress - that's... that's a red apron!

Shen Yanchu picked up the red belly pocket and immediately woke up. The red apron in my hand is the best fabric at a glance. It is soft, silky and smooth, and I will always worry about slipping when I put it in my hand.

Okay, now I know why Xiao Yu insisted that he wear the "whole" suit. It turned out to be the idea.

He looked at the thin little piece of cloth, his face crimson.

"His Royal Highness, hurry up and open the door, it's not beautiful if you miss the auspicious time!" The old lady who was doing makeup and other preparations for Shen Yanchu kept urging outside, her tone was not heavy but her voice was urgent.