Chapter 81

Shen Yanchu tried hard to calm himself down, but he found that he couldn't.

Spicy Chicken System! Spicy Chicken System! Why didn't he come to do the task himself!

Shen Yan was so angry that he almost smoked, but he couldn't do anything about the system.

"I'm really sad for you." The administrator said in a very flat tone, although there was no sense of sadness at all.

Shen Yanchu: "..." I felt even more uncomfortable when you said that.

"Speaking of which... If I push Xiao Yu into the river, will he really not have an accident?" This was the first thing Shen Yanchu thought of when he calmed down. This world is already so unreliable, if he pushes Xiao Yu down, what if he really dies?

Xiao Yu was still lying on the big rock, his cheeks were slightly red, his facial features were all wrinkled together, and he seemed to be sleeping very restlessly. His two hands were clenched into fists and clenched tightly together.

"I won't die. Because Xiao Yu has the aura of the protagonist, he is the protagonist of the whole world. If he dies, the whole world will collapse." The administrator explained.

"Isn't Xiao Yu supposed to be invulnerable? How could he be injured now?" Shen Yanchu was a little puzzled.

"The role of the protagonist's halo is to have a turning point when the protagonist is in a desperate situation. If you don't believe it, you can stab him with a knife, and you will definitely not die." The administrator's tone was a little helpless.

Must not die? Shen Yanchu turned to look at Xiao Yu who was asleep, and took out a dagger from her arms. This dagger was given to him by Xiao Yu for self-defense. Unexpectedly, it was used on Xiao Yu for the first time today.

Just lightly poke it a little, and it will be taken back when it breaks. Shen Yanchu decided in his heart. So he raised the dagger and removed the scabbard, revealing the sharp edge.

This dagger is sharp and radiates a cold light.

Shen Yanchu raised the dagger and stabbed Xiao Yu gently and slowly. Just when the dagger was about to fall on Xiao Yu—

Xiao Yu suddenly opened his eyes.

Um……? ? ? ! ! ! Open your eyes? The figure of Shen Yanchu holding the dagger fell directly into Xiao Yu's clear and sober eyes.

She was so frightened that Shen Yanchu dropped the dagger directly on the ground, and the dagger made a clanging sound, making a huge echo in the quiet cave.

Xiao Yu, he, he... Why did he wake up at this time? Now Shen Yanchu only had this sentence left in his mind.

"I didn't tell you, there will be a turning point when you are in a desperate situation. You secretly plan to poke him. Although he is in a coma, he will wake up, so that you can't kill him. So even if he falls into the water, he will not be able to kill him. Die." The administrator's tone had the feeling of how you can't understand people's words.

Shen Yanchu greeted the eighteenth generation of the ancestors of the system in his heart.

"Well...Your Highness...Are you awake?" Shen Yanchu asked cautiously.

He was so guilty that he was just doing an experiment, how could he just be seen by Xiao Yu. And he obviously didn't want to kill Xiao Yu, so how did that spicy chicken halo take effect?

God will kill him!

"Sigui...what are you doing?" Xiao Yu leaned back against the big rock and didn't move, only his head tilted. If you ignore what Shen Yanchu did before, people will think that he is a child with his head tilted and coquettish.