Chapter 101

After the Ministry of Punishment reported the matter of King Wu, the Ministry of War stepped forward and began to report the matter of the frontier.

"Recently, the countries in the Western Regions are about to move, and there seems to be a change. Daliang has been in friendly exchanges with the countries in the Western Regions for more than ten years, and the people of the two places communicate with each other. If there is a war, it is afraid that it will affect the people, and there will inevitably be traitors. With the latest information, every word is sonorous.

It's just that Xiao Yu has no intention of listening to him at this time.

The warm and moist feeling under his body made him almost go crazy. He looked down at the serious Shen Yanchu under the desk, thinking that he was really planted in this person's hands.

He took a deep breath to stabilize his breath, and reluctantly said in a hoarse voice: "I will discuss this matter with General Xie, and we will talk about it when there is a result."

"Yes, Your Majesty Shengming." The Minister of War could see that the emperor planned to stop the topic, although he did not know why, but the emperor promised to speak with General Xie, then the matter would definitely be resolved.

After the two ministers knelt down, they quickly exited the Zichen Palace. After Xiao Luzi closed the door, the first thing Xiao Yu did was to pull Shen Yanchu out.

Shen Yanchu was under the table, her mouth was gagged again, and the corners of her eyes flushed slightly. When Xiao Yu was pulled out, his legs felt weak, and the strong smell of ambergris made him react slightly.

"It hurts..." Shen Yanchu lay down on Xiao Yu's shoulders softly, her voice soft and sweet, and took Xiao Yu's hand to probe under his clothes. "Untie... untie..."

There was a cry in his voice, and the lock tortured him almost crazy, but he couldn't unlock it, so he could only ask Xiao Yu for help.

Xiao Yu knew that he really couldn't be forcibly imprisoned this time, so he quickly released the small lock that bound Shen Yanchu, and gently rubbed him.

The two helped each other again, and it wasn't until late at night that Shen Yanchu was taken back to Changle Palace by Xiao Yu after cleaning up. Originally, Shen Yanchu didn't want Xiao Yu to hug her, but after being "threatened" by Xiao Yu, she was half pushed and hugged.

It was very cold in the palace lane, Xiao Yu added a layer of fox fur to Shen Yanchu in advance, and rolled up the man in fox fur, wrapping it into a big white rabbit.

In the dark palace alley, only the palace lanterns carried by Xiao Luzi and Xia Qing illuminated, and the bitter wind whistled past. Shen Yanchu was extremely tired in Xiao Yu's arms.

The stars in the sky were twinkling, and in the dim light, Shen Yanchu looked up and could only see Xiao Yu's clean chin. He couldn't help but reached out and touched it, but Xiao Yuyi lowered his head and bit his finger.

"You..." Shen Yanchu was a little surprised, he forgot to retract his fingers, Xiao Yu refused to relax, and half-bittened Shen Yanchu's fingers to prevent him from going back.

The slender and pale fingers were bitten with a pink mark. Shen Yanchu tried to move his fingers, and Xiao Yu continued to lick his fingertips.

Such an intimate gesture... almost made Shen Yanchu think that Xiao Yu liked him too.

After a while, Shen Yanchu felt a little tired, and tentatively continued to withdraw her fingers. This time Xiao Yu quickly let go.

"I am wrong today." Xiao Yu whispered.