Chapter 94

If there is a chance that things will go bad, no matter how small the chance, it will always happen.

At this time, Shen Yanchu stared blankly at Xiao Yu, and all he could think of in his head was Murphy's Law.

He just wanted to secretly see if Xiao Yu was outside, and then secretly to see where Zhao'er was, but as soon as he got out of bed, he was caught by Xiao Yu before he even had time to put on his shoes.

The inn's room is not big, and there is no unobstructed view, and he has nowhere to hide.

"I..." Shen Yanchu wanted to say something to explain the current situation, but he found that with his limited vocabulary and his awkward relationship with Xiao Yu, he didn't know how to explain it.

Especially when he saw Xiao Yu frown slightly.

Xiao Yu had no intention of answering, he strode up in front of Shen Yanchu and hugged him directly. Although Shen Yanchu was not short, he suffered from being thin and weak, and his strength was no match for Xiao Yu. He was picked up and carried on his shoulders and thrown onto the bed.

The bed in the inn was a little hard, and when Shen Yanchu was thrown onto the bed, she was stabbed by her own bones, and the pain was so painful that she was about to cry. He reached out and rubbed the hurt waist, only to touch both hands.

It was Xiao Yu's hand.

Xiao Yu took advantage of the pain to make him dizzy and unknowingly deceived him.

"Does it hurt?" Xiao Yu reached out and gently rubbed Shen Yanchu's waist. His hand was a little hot for Shen Yanchu, so hot that Shen Yanchu wanted to run away.

Shen Yanchu looked up at Xiao Yu and shook her head gently.

The person in front of him has changed from the Xiao Yu he knew before. Now Xiao Yu's facial features have fully grown, and he doesn't have the green feeling before. He is already twenty years old. Although he is not mature in the real world, he is already mature in ancient times.

Not to mention mature and immature... He tried it three years ago.

"Where is Zhao'er... Let me see him!" Shen Yanchu still couldn't let Zhao'er go, Shen Zhao was not yet two years old, and only got close to him and Xiao Huan on weekdays. If someone else took care of him, he would definitely cry.

"Want to see him?" Xiao Yu lowered his body and asked close to Shen Yanchu.

I don't know if it's because of Xinxiang or not, but Shen Yanchu just felt that her whole body suddenly became sensitive/sensitive, as long as Xiao Yu touched it, she felt numb.

Shen Yanchu endured various feelings and nodded firmly.

"Then... don't you know what to do, Sigui?" Xiao Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, and continued to approach Shen Yanchu, bullying him.

Shen Yanchu looked into Xiao Yu's eyes and suddenly understood what the person in front of him wanted him to do.

Xiao Yu wanted him... to serve in the bed.

Thinking of the last two words, Shen Yanchu trembled in his heart. His only experience was the one with Xiao Yu three years ago, and he didn't know how to please the person in front of him.

But he misses Zhao'er, and it hurts his heart as well as his liver. But he is also selfish. If Xiao Yu refuses to recognize Zhao'er, maybe one day when Xiao Yu no longer hates him and is no longer affected by the sunlight ring... he can still retreat.

Thinking of this, Shen Yanchu touched his underwear with trembling hands, and gently... opened a gap.

Before he could do the next step, Xiao Yu, who lowered his head, blocked his mouth.