Chapter 14

Chapter 14: State Banquet

    In the blink of an eye, it was the day the mission from the Western Regions arrived. Shen Chu picked out a decent dress to wear at the dinner party, and when he was ready to suddenly remember the task, he called the system out.

    [Ding Dong, the system is here for you! ]

    It is still a mourning voice, it seems that a little chrysanthemum still does not recognize her reality, and is still depressed because she is trapped in the system.

    "I remember that in the original book, the third prince, King Su, framed the dog and let the dog die in front of Xiao Yu, but I didn't write how to do it. You are the author, you should know what happened."

    Shen Chu was full of heart.

    Rejoice, I thought I got the encyclopedia of this book, so that I can directly ask the system if I have any unclear questions in the future.

    "That part... Probably was poisoned to death." The system's voice suddenly became a little guilty and stammered, "I don't remember so long... things."

    "??? Don't remember?" Shen Chu stunned for a moment. "You are the author of this book, don't you remember?!"

    Shen Chu said he didn't believe it.

    "The author... you should also understand." The system coughed twice, "like the villain, it's all golden fingers. I said I did it, and I did it. Who would care about this kind of thing."

    Shen Chu : "..." What you said makes sense and I can't refute it.

    "Then what did you think?" Shen Chu still didn't give up.

    "It may be to do something on the male protagonist's clothes first, let the dog eat the sex, and then run after the male protagonist. When the male protagonist goes to the banquet, the Western Regions Mission just happened to see it." Answer in a sure and guilty tone.

    Shen Chu felt very unreliable, this system was probably the most useless system in the world.

    "Don't think so." The system was anxious this time, "I also expect you to clear customs and send me home, buddy, you have to work hard!"

    "Oh." Shen Chu looked indifferent.

    So in fact, he still needs to be adaptable. Shen Chu thought about it, and then gave Xiao Luzi a message first, and asked him to remind Xiao Yu to check whether there was anything added to the clothes.

    So Shen Chu took advantage of his free time to give Xiao Luzi a message.

    Xiao Yu's reaction that day was not right. Shen Chu thought that he couldn't ooc yet. So it would be better not to see Xiao Yu for the time being, so he only met Xiao Luzi outside the Yanqing Palace and asked him to tell Xiao Yu to be careful about clothes and dogs.    

    Not long after handing over the message, the Western Regions mission was going to enter the palace. It was inconvenient for foreign officials like Shen Chu to walk around in the palace.    

    Today, Shen Chu is wearing a white cotton-padded coat with red plum blossoms embroidered on the hem, which looks elegant, noble, and graceful. The snow-white fox fur on the outside complements the white snow that has not melted a few days ago.

    The young man's body is thin and straight, his lips are red and his teeth are white like a crown of jade. No matter where he goes, it makes people's eyes shine.   

    After getting ready, Shen Chu went to wait outside the fifth prince's bedroom, and several other companions also waited outside, until the fifth prince came out and went to the hall together.