Chaoter 34

Chapter 34: Hosta

    When He Yan came back with the angry Master Du, Xie Yinge was sitting beside him, talking to Shen Chuyi in a friendly manner.

    This time, He Yan felt a heart fall back to his stomach.

    "Lord Du seems to have gained a lot." Seeing the two returning, Xie Yinge held back a smile and bowed to Lord Du.

    This big man Du covered his neck and pulled his long face into the room. After entering the door, he couldn't even sit in the chair. He slapped the table with a slap and made a loud bang. "King Wu is so outrageous!"

    He pointed to the opposite room and said angrily, "Selling officials, leaking imperial examination questions, buying and selling women from good families, is there anything they dare not do in this world!"

    Shen Chu knew that King Wu was illegal. To make a living, I never thought it would be so serious. He had the memory of Shen Yanchu, and according to the Daliang law, each of these crimes was enough to beheaded.

    He Yan raised his head and glanced at Shen Yanchu, and found that Xie Yinge did not respond, and he knew it.

    "Don't worry, Mr. Du, this matter has already become a big deal, and there will be rumors tomorrow. I hope you can fight for the trial of this case."

    Xie Yinge stood up and walked to Du Tan's side, "But please don't say yes, sir. I invited you to come here, only if you discovered this matter."

    "Why is this?" Master Du didn't respond for a while.

    "The credit is all yours, what's wrong? I'm coaxing the children at home, not here." Xie Yinge blinked mischievously, then turned to Shen Chu and said, "He Yan, Shen Yanchu, go back."

    In Xie Yinge's eyes, he and He Yan are coaxed children?

    Shen Chu expressed dissatisfaction. He said it was useless to disagree, He Yan stood behind Xie Yinge, ready to leave with him.

    People who are bewitched by beauty, can you have a little bit of your own opinion and persistence?

    "Sigui?"

    Xie Yinge turned his head and found that Shen Chu was not following, and raised his eyebrows slightly at Shen Chu. His facial features are exquisite, his face is like a crown jade, his brows are lightly raised, and his demeanor is romantic.

    "Come, come." Shen Chu ran over and followed Xie Yinge, the beauty was really hard to resist.

    "Master Du, continue, we'll go back here." Xie Yinge threw her hands at Master Du, and a small attendant left the box.

    The entrance of Huayuelou was already crowded with people, and the water was blocked. There was a murder here, and many people stood outside to watch the fun. Xie Yinge took Shen Chu and the two away from the back door, mixed with everyone and left Huayuelou.

    After leaving Huajie, Shen Chu felt his whole body lighten, as if those peeping eyes on him had all disappeared.

    "Okay, let's go back to the palace." Xie Yinge took them back to the previous street market, found the horses that were left on the street before, and prepared to leave here.

    "Is Uncle going back to the manor?" He Yan grabbed the horse rope and prevented Xie Yinge from leaving.

    Shen Chu consciously walked away, not intending to listen to the conversation between the two. He now suspects that the two have some ulterior motive.