Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Xiao Yu looked at the red apron on his hand, and then thought about how beautiful it would be if this apron was worn on Shen Chu's body...

    Fair and slender body, the bright red apron was tied to the upper body, and the apron couldn't cover the bottom...

    Xiao Yu Yu's pale face suddenly turned red. He coughed hard twice, as if to cough out the charming thoughts in his heart.

    However, as long as he saw the red belly pocket in his hand, he couldn't stop his charming thoughts.

    He stared at the apron for a while, and finally stuffed the apron back under the mattress.

    Shen Chu's house seemed to have the sweet scent of tea everywhere. There were two light green sachets hanging by the head of the bed, and the green tassel above was swaying slightly.

    Xiao Yu reached out and took off a sachet, put it on the tip of his nose and sniffed it lightly.

    It is a smell that relaxes the whole body and mind.

    Soon there was a sound of the door opening outside the hall. Xiao Yu put the sachet back, retracted his hand into the quilt, and slowly rubbed the bump on the mattress.

    "Drink it while it's hot, keep it warm in the kitchen." Shen Chu came back with a bowl of ginger soup, and when he opened the curtain, he was cautious, for fear of spilling the ginger soup.

    Shen Chu's hands looked tender and white, even whiter than a porcelain bowl. Both hands held the rim of the porcelain bowl, looking slender and slender.

    Xiao Yu sat up slowly, took the ginger soup and blew on the surface, and took a slow sip. The taste of ginger soup is not good, but when he thought that it was made by Shen Chu himself, he felt that it was the best drink in the world.

    "Drink slowly." Shen Chu couldn't help reminding when he saw Xiao Yu drinking a little faster.

    Xiao Yu immediately slowed down and raised his eyes to look at the person in front of him.

    Shen Chu was a little embarrassed by Xiao Yu's look, and turned around to take out the remaining medicine from the box. "Your knee still hurts, does your Highness need me... to give you medicine?"

    Shen Chu felt a little embarrassed as soon as he said this, but he didn't know where he was embarrassed.

    "...Yes." Xiao Yu's words were answered quickly, as if he had grabbed a rare opportunity, for fear that Shen Chu would go back on it. His voice was a little hoarse, as if he hadn't spoken for a long time.

    "Okay..." In fact, what Shen Chu thought was really wanting to go back on it.

    He always felt a little awkward when applying medicine to Xiao Yu. But now that the arrow was on the string, he had no choice but to open the medicine bottle and wait for Xiao Yu to be given medicine.    

    Seeing Shen Chu's promise, Xiao Yu sat upright, and quickly took off his outer pants, until only one pair of obscene pants was left, and he planned to continue to take off.

    Shen Chu looked at Xiao Yu about to take off his trousers, he felt agitated, and quickly covered Xiao Yu's hand that was about to take off his trousers.    

    He didn't want to meet Xiao Yu's little bird!    

    "Well...the knees don't need to be taken off so clean." Shen Chu reminded cautiously, but the hand covering Xiao Yu's pants did not relax at all.