Extra 3

Extra 3: Dragon and Phoenix [with a daughter]

He Yan returned to the capital in April.

The day after He Yan came back, Jiang Wanting called for a strike. Xiao Yu couldn't keep Jiang Wanting, so he secretly forced Xiao Huan into Jiang Wanting's carriage convoy. Xiao Huan was sent away on the principle of being a teacher for one day and a father for life, and taking care of your son.

As for why they were sent away, firstly, Xiao Huan liked to pester Chuchu's brother too much, and Xiao Huan occupied his position when Shen Yanchu didn't let him in. Since he and Sigui got married, Sigui feels that Xiao Huan is also his younger brother, so even if the universe is different, it doesn't matter. The second is that Xiao Huan is his younger brother after all, and at least he should take on the responsibility of the prince. He can't just eat, drink, and have fun. He must work hard to be an emperor.

So Xiao Huan's fate in the next few years was determined in this way.

In May, because the weather was getting hotter and hotter, Shen Yanchu and Xiao Yu went to live in the summer palace. Naturally, Zhao'er is also together. He is now two and a half years old. He runs around outside every day, and he is so energetic that Shen Yanchu's heart is tired.

Fortunately, there is a large group of palace servants to accompany him, otherwise he would be exhausted and have no time to take care of it.

Shen Yanchu's belly was getting bigger and bigger, and even loose clothes couldn't cover her belly. There were few people in the palace, except for Xiao Yu's confidants, He Yan and Xie Yinge, so no one would talk nonsense.

The older the month, the more fetal movement. At the age of four months, Shen Yanchu's belly was a bit outrageous. After He Yan felt the pulse, he found out that they were twins, which made Xiao Yu happy. Because Shen Yanchu's belly was too big to carry and turn around, Xiao Yu had nowhere to vent his joy, and walked around the palace for a dozen laps before calming down.

Shen Yanchu thought that if Xiao Yu participated in the Olympic race walking event, he would definitely get a prize back.

In September, Shen Yanchu successfully gave birth to a pair of twins. Because of the painless childbirth presented by the administrator, Shen Yanchu felt that she gave birth to the child after a sleep.

But he didn't expect that the male Kun Jun could give birth to twins and daughters, so it was a surprise. After all, men have the instinct to like sweet and soft little daughters.

There was a faint sound of cicadas outside the window of the palace, the sun was shining, and the sky was high and cloudless. Because Shen Yanchu had just given birth, there was only a small gap in the window.

The weather in the summer palace in September is just right, neither hot nor cold. The dragon and the phoenix slept peacefully on the bed, covered with a small quilt, pursing his mouth like he was drinking milk in his sleep.

Shen Yanchu was wearing loose clothes, sitting on the bed and reading some novels. Kunjun does not have to confine himself like a woman, just take a few days off and be careful not to get tired. However, Xiao Yu felt sorry for him, and every day, he sent delicacies of mountains and seas to the dinner table, for fear that he would not be able to recuperate.

"Dad!" Xiao Zhao'er ran in from outside the hall with her short legs, holding an exquisite small cage in her hand, and stuffed it in front of Shen Yanchu's eyes like offering a treasure. "Master Jiu gave it! Little dragonfly!"

The small wooden cage was very delicate, and there was a small dragonfly in it. At a glance, you could tell that Xie Yinge made such a delicate thing.