Chapter 93

Xiao Yu just walked to the carriage and opened the curtain. At the age of ten, Xiao Huan finally couldn't bear the cry from his little nephew, and he collapsed and burst into tears.

He promised to take good care of his little nephew, but now he can only watch his little nephew cry until his throat is hoarse. He has failed his brother Chuchu's entrustment. The more he thought about it, the more wronged Xiao Huan became. He tried his best, but he didn't expect the seventh brother to come.

Thinking of the seventh brother coming to arrest him and his brother Chuchu returning to the palace, Xiao Huan felt even more sad and cried even louder.

Xiao Yu stood at the door of the carriage, and was so shocked by the deafening cries that he didn't know what to do. He has always been learning how to govern the country when he grew up, or else he would have studied more about the man Long Yang's erotic palace and waited to try it on the person he liked, but he really never learned how to coax children.

But Shen Zhao, who was not as high as the chair on the carriage, was crying red with tears, and his throat was on the verge of becoming hoarse.

Xiao Yu remembered his throat and touched his own Adam's apple subconsciously.

He neatly climbed onto the carriage, and the faint scent of ambergris diffused in the small carriage.

It was probably a child's nose. As soon as Xiao Yu got into the carriage, Shen Zhao's cry disappeared. The child looked up at Xiao Yu in front of him, as if confused by something.

Shen Zhao's cry disappeared, and Xiao Huan probably felt that his cry was abrupt, so he gradually lost his voice. The maid who was waiting beside her was slightly taken aback by this strange situation, and knelt down in front of Xiao Yu at a loss.

Fortunately, Xiao Yu did not mean to blame, and waved his hand to let the maid take Xiao Huan to another carriage.

Shen Zhao still stared at Xiao Yu in a daze, his eyes widened and his pink mouth half-open. He was stunned for a while, and then his hands and feet crawled to Xiao Yu's eyes.

Then... stretched out a small hand and gently tugged at the hem of Xiao Yu's black clothes. After pulling it, he raised his head and smiled, and shyly put his hand back.

The child's eyes were moist, with a hint of curiosity. He was wearing a light yellow dress, looking cute and lively. The smell of Qiankun Erjun can't be wrong, even if Shen Zhao has never smelled the smell of his other father, he can immediately tell that this is one of the people who have the closest relationship with him in the world.

At the moment when the four eyes met, Xiao Yu felt a slight stagnation in his heart. He couldn't help opening his hands, and the child happily got up and threw himself into his arms, rubbing his nose and tears on him.

"Ah..." Shen Zhao opened his mouth, but didn't say a word.

Xiao Yu gently picked him up, waved to the outside of the carriage, and immediately a maid brought the cooked Sydney soup. Sydney soup clears heat, relieves fire and soothes throat, with rock sugar in it, which is also suitable for children to drink.

Shen Zhao saw the maid coming and hurriedly shrank into Xiao Yu's arms. Others were weak and weak. After crying for so long, their short legs could no longer stand up. While hugging Xiao Yu, they slid down and was caught by Xiao Yu's eyes and hands quickly.

Xiao Yu picked up Shen Zhao with one hand, took the ice-sugar Sydney soup with the other, and got on the carriage steadily. After one big and one small were seated, the carriage team slowly moved forward again.

Probably because of Sigui's child, Xiao Yu felt that the child in front of him was very pleasing to the eye no matter how he looked at it. depend on him.