Chapter 118

Xiao Yu just ate a closed door for five days in a row.

On the first day, Shen Yanchu said that he was tired and resting. On the second day, he said that he was busy with the affairs of the palace and had no time to see him. On the third day, he said that Zhao'er was noisy for fear of disturbing His Majesty's rest.

In the end, he didn't even give a reason, and only let Xia Qing pass the word that he asked the other five to go to rest there.

Xiao Yu knew that Shen Yanchu was angry, but he didn't know how to explain it. Sigui didn't want to see him, and if he forcibly broke in, it would make Sigui afraid again.

Although he couldn't see Shen Yanchu, Xiao Yu could see his son from time to time. Recently, the little thing is running faster and faster, trotting all the way, chasing a group of eunuchs and palace maids behind. Because of the joy of running, I often go to the Imperial Garden to play.

Xiao Yu bribed his son with a few pieces of cake, taught the little guy to drag his father out together, and then let Xiao Luzi send someone to guard outside Changle Palace, and notify Shen Yanchu as soon as he came out.

Coincidentally, on the day before New Year's Eve, Shen Yanchu arranged everything properly, and when he had nothing to do, he listened to Zhao'er's coquetry and accompanied him to the imperial garden.

It's just winter, there are no flowers in the Imperial Garden, the only thing you can see are plum blossoms and pine and cypresses. Fortunately, Zhao'er is not very demanding, and she is happy when she can come out and run. As a child who is about to turn two years old, Zhaoer is indeed much smarter than her peers, and she walks very steadily. Before Dongying paid tribute to some small toys, Xiao Yu also gave them directly to Zhao'er.

Zhao'er pushed the pony cart to trot along the cobblestone road, but a group of palace maids and eunuchs couldn't stop her.

Shen Yanchu was sitting in a sheltered pavilion, with hot tea and snacks on the table, he watched Zhaoer still do his best under the siege of the eunuchs. Although the main reason was that the eunuch was afraid of hurting him, so he didn't dare to catch up.

Who would have thought that after running for a while, an uninvited guest came.

It was the Wu promise that he personally sealed a few days ago.

Dongying people are different from Daliang in form. These beauties can speak Daliang mandarin, and they also took the name of Daliang by the way. The name of the beam that Wu promised seemed to be... Wu Ying.

"His Royal Highness, His Majesty did not agree to the canonization decree before. So several beauties are now only servants in the palace, not masters." Xia Qing reminded aside.

"Well, it's clear. You go and ask them to send Zhao'er back to the palace." Shen Yanchu said, looking at Wu who was walking towards him.

"Yes, Your Highness." Xia Qing nodded slightly and trotted out to let the palace attendants take His Highness the First Prince back first.

"The servants pay their respects to the Empress, and may the Empress be safe." The beauty of Wu came over with Tingting all the way, and her posture was really beautiful. It is said that these five beauties have all learned dance, so they are all graceful. There are also beauties who can sing little songs, which can be called the sounds of nature.

Beauty is indeed beauty, Shen Yanchu thought, if he still likes women, he would appreciate this kind of appearance. However, when he thought that Xiao Yu had kept five beautiful beauties in the palace without saying anything, he still couldn't get his interest.

"How did you talk! Has no one taught you the rules?" Xia Qing moved quickly, and she had already returned. As soon as he came in and heard such words, he immediately became angry with Shen Yanchu. "Your Majesty's decree, the harem will call the queen your highness, you are a concubine, you are simply unknown!"