Chapter 46

Chapter 46: The Concubine

    "The smell of green tea?"

    Shen Chu didn't feel it himself. He lowered his head and smelled his body. There seemed to be a faint tea fragrance, and it was sweet, like matcha. He's a man, as long as he doesn't stink.

    Shen Chu turned Xiao Huan upside down. The child in his arms was seven years old, but he was too thin to hold him. The clothes on his body were also a little thin, and he looked just as miserable as Xiao Yu at the time.

    It is really difficult to survive in the palace, even the prince is so sad.

    Back at Wenfeng Pavilion, Shen Chu first put the child on the bed, soaked the handkerchief with a basin of hot water, and wiped the child's face.

    After wiping, I found the pastry from the box and handed it to the child. The child sat on the bed obediently and took the rose cake in small bites.

    Xiao Huan, who had wiped his face clean, looked even better. He was carved with pink and jade, especially his big eyes, which were so moist that he could not let any distractions come to his life.

    "Okay, now tell me about your mother's symptoms?" Shen Chu was sitting at the table, and there were already pen and paper ready on the table.

    Speaking of which, Shen Chu's writing in traditional Chinese characters is not very good, and it is all supported by Shen Yanchu's memory. Brush calligraphy is not very good.

    He has learned to draw, and most of the time he draws calligraphy. He looks pretty but doesn't have his own style.

    "Mother...Mother got wind chill a month ago, and it really was the symptoms of wind chill at first. Sister Yu'er didn't invite a doctor, but only an ordinary doctor girl. My mother had learned some medical skills since she was a child, so she entrusted the doctor girl to prescribe it. Medicine."

    Xiao Huan put down the pastry, raised his head and started to recall, "It's just that my mother is getting worse and worse after drinking the medicine. Now her hands and feet are numb, her face is pale, and she is vomiting. It looks like...it looks like she is going to die!"    

    Xiao Huanyue said The redder the eyes were, the tears fell again at the end, and the small appearance of the aggrieved Baba looked distressed. While he was talking about Shen Chu, he was memorizing.

    Fortunately, the child's speech speed was not fast, and Shen Chu's memorization was almost the same.    

    Shen Chu remembered that He Yan was a medical student, so it would be better to ask He Yan outside the palace to ask an ordinary gentleman.

    It's just that the companion can't bring the servant into the palace, and there is no one around him to call.

    He thought for a moment, hesitated for a moment, and said, "I'll take you to your seventh brother and ask him to ask for an imperial doctor, and then I'll go out of the palace and ask."

    He always felt that this was not right. It's just a cold. Since Qiao Guiren has studied medicine before, how can the treatment get worse? Even if he invited an imperial physician, he was ready to go to the general's mansion to ask.

    Xiao Huan cried and hiccupped, staring blankly at Shen Chu.

    Shen Chu looked at Xiao Huan's pitiful appearance and sighed in his heart. He was so cute that he really had no resistance at all.

    Children are too thin to wear, and they are prone to cold when they are always running outside. Shen Chu turned around and tried to find a cloak from the closet, but just two steps away, someone grabbed the clothes from behind.