Chapter 90

Recently, Shen Yanchu felt more and more lethargic, and every day she just wanted to lie in the warm blanket and feel her belly.

Xiao Huan was arranged by him to go to the local private school. After all, he was taught by the Taifu before. Xiao Huan's knowledge was not bad, and he could keep up with it if he went directly to the private school. Even some scholars were not as knowledgeable as him.

It has been nearly four months since he left the capital, and these four months have been very calm. Shen Yanchu has not heard any news related to him or Xiao Huan.

However, news from the capital kept coming, and the matter of King Su's rebellion was thoroughly investigated. King Wu and King Chu escorted him, and Xie Yinge and He Yan were also promoted. Nowadays, the court has gradually become the court of the King of Wu and the King of Chu.

In the original book, Shen Yanchu has been helping King Wu to keep King Wu going for so long. Now that Xiao Yu has received the support of He Yan's master in advance, King Wu is not yet in a good position. I believe that the world will soon be Xiao Yu's world.

But that has nothing to do with him.

Anyway... Xiao Yu has never been looking for him, probably adults and children don't even want to ask for him.

His belly was already a little pregnant, except that he couldn't accept it at first, but Shen Yanchu was still very able to accept the child in his belly.

In the first three months, he vomited whatever he ate, and he lost weight quickly, so anxious that Xiao Huan sneaked to the restaurant in the city every day to find something delicious for him. But after three months, I was much better, I could eat anything, and I gained some weight.

Fortunately, my stomach is still small now, as long as I put on some fatter clothes, it is convenient to go out and do anything.

Shen Yanchu lay on the bed and touched her stomach for a while, and then slowly got up after she was satisfied. After confirming that there was a small bun in her stomach, Shen Yanchu liked to touch her belly more and more.

It was July, during the two hottest months of the year, that Shen Yanchu wore loose clothes and went to check the accounts of the merchants outside. Although he brought a lot of banknotes with him when he left, he couldn't keep going all the time. So he bought a few farmlands and let the locals rent them, and then invested in a few businesses to sell grain and cloth.

Unexpectedly, just as he was about to go out, he saw Xiao Huan sneaking into the door, looking around for fear of being discovered.

Shen Yanchu took a step back and hid behind a tree in the yard. But now his belly is a little big, and he will push forward subconsciously, the tree can't stop his belly. But it was obvious that Xiao Huan didn't see it either, so he crept into the yard.

Then—— Shen Yanchu grabbed his ears.

"Ahhhh...Brother Chuchu...Huanhuan doesn't dare...Aaaaah let go...Brother Chuchu be careful with the baby!" Xiao Huan let out a screaming chicken-like voice.

Shen Yanchu let go of her hand. When he was carrying the child, he would occasionally feel a little sensitive and depressed, and every time he pulled Xiao Huan's ear, it made him feel a lot more comfortable.

"I'm not in the private school at this time, but I'm playing truant again?" Shen Yanchu stood behind the tree with her hips on her shoulders and looked at the poor Xiao Huan who was rubbing her ears.

"I want to... I want to dig out the bird's nest." Xiao Huan continued to be punished by Baba's punishment.

"Do you still want to dig out the bird's nest?" Shen Yanchu laughed angrily, "If you don't study hard, you will know how to play every day. How will you take care of me and the baby when I get old?"